Michael Jackson's Body Transported

6/25/2009 10:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's body is being airlifted to the L.A. County Coroner's Office -- where an autopsy will be performed tomorrow.

Michael Jackson

Barf

Transported huh? Yeah, transported to the Pervert Hall of Fame

Staff

His BMW is for sale at www.M-Series.com

Staff

The Puppet Master

He may have made mistakes, but he will always be in our harts.

RIP - Michal Jackson

xxSweetxxFacexx

Michael brought light to such a dark world.He is the greatest of all time and always will be.No other can replace our King.He lived a very stressful life & had a lot of haters but i do believe he is in peace now.Though we mourn he death we should celebrate his legency!I love Michael..& he has touched an uncountable amount of lives.May he rest in peace...& Thanx TMZ & Harvey for the much need coverage.This is history!Michael is history_he music will live on & out live all of us!~Destiny from CMD,Jersey

nick

FAnother dirt bag bit the dust, give us a break. We got poor GI's giving their blood for suckers like this. And all the media wanting to be his Monica, WOLF BLIZTER made me sick with his comments. Sure hope he made his peace with the Lord before the overdose. The guy should have been in jail with Madoff and given a case of irovy soap.

Staff

More photos of his BMW at http://www.myspace.com/motorsportseries

RRZ

Whatever

~~It's too damn soon for these pictures!! Lord.~~

And yet you're here, salivating over them like everyone else.

Personally, I love the dirt. And so do you - that's why you on the site.

TCM

Fantastic, what a dirt bag. Too bad you couldn't buy your way out of this one JACKO.....HAAAAAA!

Whatever

####Unbelievable !! I guess, in a few years we can watch the autopsy-video on youtube. I feel sorry for the family - it´s horrible to see the death body on TV and pictures. I don´t realy need a photo to believe, he died.#####

And yet you're here, looking at the photo.

Dottie

This has gone to far now, The man is dead let it be,

Staff

Jacksons BMW is Still for sale at www.M-Series.com

whatthefrig

Why such a big deal over a pervert?? You are glorifying a man that hurt little boys and was a FREAK!!!!

RRZ

To JohnJacobJHS

I wasn´t ask - that´s the first you will see at the moment on this website!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments