Mother of Jackson's Kids

Reacts

6/25/2009 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."

For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

UPDATE: We just pulled legal documents regarding custody of Debbie and Michael's kids, and you can see here the moment when Debbie gave up her parental rights.

In the docs, when Debbie is informed she'll have no rights, she says, "Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they're adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They're not my kids. They're his kids."

dllnwh

Fools need to shut up. The oldest son's whose face you can see, looks very much like Michael and so does Paris. Stop Hatin!

tim.

so are the kids actually michaels, or did he adopt them from debbie and the unknown lady?

DEBRA

WELL FIRST OF AL WE LOST A LEGEND AND HE WAS IN DEED A GREAT PERSON, AND HE ALSO HAD A GOOD CARING HEART AND ALWAYS HELPED WITH CHARITY... WELL THIS BABY MAMA I FEEL THAT SHE SHOULD'T GET CUSTODY OF THE 2 KIDS... WELL MICHAEL HAD HIS SPERM IMPLANTED IN HER AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE HAD GOT PAID UP FRONT FOR CARING HIS KIDS... THIS MAN JUST PASSED AND SHE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT CUSTODY BATTLE FOR THE KIDS.... I FEEL SHE SHOULDN'T GET CUSTODY FOR WHAT I KNOW ICHAEL PAID THIS GOLD DIGGING HOE UP FRONT.... REMEMBER NOT ONCE BUT TWICE AND SHE CAN'T LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE...NOW REMEMBER MICHAEL JUST PASSED AWAY ON YESTERDAY AND SHE ALREADY WANT MONEY... IF I WAS MICHAEL I WOULD OF HAD SOME PAPERS WRITTEN UP FOR HER TO FEED THEM ANIMALS, AND THATS THE ONLY CUSTODY THAT SHE WILL GET.... THIS WOMAN KNOW MICHAEL GOT MONEY AND WHATS HALF OF IT AND WOULDN'T GIVE HER SH^T....BY HER BEING A GOLD DGGING HOE IF I WORKED AT A SPERM PLACE I WOULD OF IMPLANTED SOME DOGS SPERM INSIDE OF HER... AND THAT WOULD TEACH HER NOT TO MESS WITH MICHAEL JACKSON.... MICHAEL I KNOW YOU PASSED ON AND ITS LIKE YOU ARE STILL HERE.....BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER KNOW MORE....

paige

people be nice. Michael whatever he was, was the best. i am so sad wish i could be in america for his funeral. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. i pray his kids find the comfort and love to cope with this trying period of their young lives

Judy

I think it is despicable that Rowe should even be considered as a parent-- she gave up those rights for money and now that - Michael is dead she wants all his money , if she loved her children she should of stepped up before she is a slob hungry for money and is trying ti use the kids for it, no matter what Michael has done in the past is no reason to hurt his kids-- I loved his music and will always-- God rest his soul -- he is now facing his maker the LORD almighty and GOD is the only one to recon with his soul-- not the press - not the people who hate him -- not any one on this earth-- also God said let he who is without sin be the first to step up and judge--and so be it-- RIP-- Michael Jackson--

chris cline

It is very sad that he died and we will all miss him badly. r.i.p
all my prayers are with his faimly and his kids.

hln051305

Debbie rented her womb out to Mr. Jackson and that's it. The marriage was to legitimize the children, nice touch I must say. I would LOVE to see DNA proving they were his to begin with. If she really wants them back, she can use that in court. Those children were never any part African-American. I have too many mixed couple friends that have children. Michael was raising children that Debbie bore but I not by his sperm.

Posted at 6:50PM on Jun 25th 2009 by kathy

I'm sorry Kathy but you don't know what in the world you're talking about. I have a mixed granddaughter and she looks just like Michael Daughter. I had DNA test to prove it. It goes by the genes and the dominate ones take control. I'm pretty sure Michael had the entire test needed to establish that he is the children father. I say not everyone is stupid in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hln051305

elisabeth

Debbie had her chanche and didn't give her children a home WITH a mum and dad,and now she has to pay for that.
I believe that Micheal was a wonderfull and carring father, he didn't have a proper father himself.
I will not nail him down, he was and is the best musisiun that has stand up in the last century.
Will miss him, but he left us a wonderfull tresure, his musis and his dance.

I Really hope that he has found his rest now, the rest that he didn't get by life.

Micheal U are the KING OF POP and U will always stay remained that way.
All that gossiping, Give the family the space that they asked for.

Love, Elisabeth

debi

I hope debbie gets custody.I know there was more to her giving her parental rights away and now it will all come out.This just goes to show money talks,i'm sure her and her family miss these children and we don't know the whole story.Everything concerning michael jackson had a confideliaty clause,well now lets find out the truth.It's sad those 3 kids are fatherless,but lets wait and see what happens.Joe jackson wasn't a great dad to michael,I wouldn't want him raising mine.

marcella

I am so so sad that MJ has gone. I do hope his family will get the children. I believe that the children love their grand parents and aunty and uncles. They have grown up with them. I dont understand how anyone could say Rowe has a say in the matter when she never had any contact with them or are we missing something here?

patsy

So M.J. is dead......maybe now we will get to know who the children belong to ,the first 2 kids are debbies but who is the father NOT M.J....and why didn't anybody think to find out who was the parents of BLANKET.....A doctor gives him drugs ..he dies at home...then taken to a hospital when he was clearly already dead...why did the ambulance take him..because he was M.J.....big deal....a drug using paedophile is not a good roll model for children....

Kim

I think that micheal jackson's mom should have the kids..any parent that would give up their kids doesnt deserve them..These kids dont know her she did it to herself. I really think that micheal's family should have them that is all they know. To the Jackson family my prayers are with yall.

Sand D

I hope he had a will.
He had lawyers who took care of his $$.......surely they knew his true wealth is his children who will last a lot longer than his $$. Of course MJ thought he would live forever....at lest it appeared that was his belief from the outsiders looking in....however I think he had the savoy to know he wouldn't......at lest he died at a happy stage of his life, rather than down beaten and shamed...even if that was floating around in his mind in his quite moments no doubt.....I hope that ONE person learns from this experience we are watching. Perhaps people will learn to step from the shadows and become part of the fix for such sad problems others get themselves into.........force them don't be one of those who can only try to put blame on everyone and anyone else but your self.........if you know someone is doing harm to their selfs and you do nothing.....then don't say I told you so........I knew........I ... I....I just keep your mouth shut and breath through your nose! Your to late.......dang it I should get a soap box ....at lest I would be taller......over and out

True To Self

They are not Debbie's kids. The eggs AND sperm, were annonymous-for ALL three children. The are not Michaels or Debbies. The should be given to the God Father in London.. imo