Mother of Jackson's Kids

Reacts

6/25/2009 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."

For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

UPDATE: We just pulled legal documents regarding custody of Debbie and Michael's kids, and you can see here the moment when Debbie gave up her parental rights.

In the docs, when Debbie is informed she'll have no rights, she says, "Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they're adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They're not my kids. They're his kids."

squattmunki

I wonder what Jon and Kate think of this

cloe

How terrible that you can't take custody of your own children. Who will raise them then? I hope she can file something to get that reversed or whathaveyou.

Brittani

are his kids are sad?

Nico Sharp

This is one of the most unbelievable events to happen in during this modern day area. The man who we thought was invincible and ageless has passed. The history of music was chaged forever by him, and modern day music will also remain creative and will continue to evolve because of MJ. R.I.P MJ

BILLY

OCTOMOM WILL TAKE CARE OF LIL' BLANKET AND THE OTHERS!

Whatajoke

.............She's just worried the monthly hush money check will stop.................

JacoRIP

RIP My brother from the staff of http;//www.internetrookie.com

deez s

I hope she gets the kids back since they are biologically hers or that they go to someone of sound mind Janet seems like the most logical choice

cchriswakee

yeah right, she's probably dancing and doing the fatmoonwalk

maggie

Be nice people!

kel

I hope his family keeps his children. Rowe was PAID that was her choice, these kids don't know her, they do know their aunts uncles and grandparents. Yea number one DON'T make a comment period. He has been crucified enough. You are in angels arms Michael. RIP.

Ann

Gah!!!!! That is so like him taking the attention off of Farrah and on HIM!!!! Sheesh!!!!!! However, they happen in threes. Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett...Micheal Jackson. Now all the kids of the world are saved from another PEDIPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Debbie rented her womb out to Mr. Jackson and that's it. The marriage was to legitimize the children, nice touch I must say. I would LOVE to see DNA proving they were his to begin with. If she really wants them back, she can use that in court. Those children were never any part African-American. I have too many mixed couple friends that have children. Michael was raising children that Debbie bore but I not by his sperm.

tik

Those Children should go to the Jackson family. A mother who sells her soul for the gift God has given her, doesn't deserve children. R.I.P. Michael.

Information Desk

The world has lost a major talent. Michael Jackson dies at 3:15... http://personafile.com/PXye