Mother of Jackson's Kids

Reacts

6/25/2009 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."

For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

UPDATE: We just pulled legal documents regarding custody of Debbie and Michael's kids, and you can see here the moment when Debbie gave up her parental rights.

In the docs, when Debbie is informed she'll have no rights, she says, "Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they're adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They're not my kids. They're his kids."

winter

Gah!!!!! That is so like him taking the attention off of Farrah and on HIM!!!! Sheesh!!!!!! However, they happen in threes. Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett...Micheal Jackson. Now all the kids of the world are saved from another PEDIPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For God sakes let it rest its people like you and the other fishmongers that Keep the story alive, people like you that make the stress unbearable, You have to keep raking it up, you forget the other GOOOOOOD things he did in his life, what? You should be so righteous and clean? You have never done wrong in your whole pathetic life.... he's faced his DEMONS, more than i can say for you and peoiple like you....He did his time.... REST IN PEACE MICHAEL..... if Janet gets the kids they will be well taken care of....

VERONICA LEFLORE

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON.HE WAS A GREAT ARTIST,AND MUSIC PERSON.I SEND MY REPECT TO THE JACKSON FAMILY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1911 days ago

rocknwidu

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL WAS GUILTY OF ANY WRONG DOING. FOR OVER 30 YEARS HE HAD BEEN AROUND KIDS, & ONLY 2 CAME FORWARD. SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS TO ME. WORLD, GIVE THE MAN A BREAK. ADMIRE HIM FOR HIS TALENTS, HIS CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT THE MEDIA NEVER TALKED ABOUT. HE IS IN THE GUINNESS BOOK FOR GIVING THE MOST TO CHARITIES. AWSOME. WHO KNEW. HIS FAMILY IS SUFFERING, THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SUFFERING. LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT HE WAS NEVER FOUDN GUILTY OF & TALK ABOUT WHAT WE DO KNOW. HIS MUSCIAL ATTRIBUTES & ACHIEVEMENTS. LIFE TIME LEGEND. NOONE WILL EVER TAKE HIS PLACE. IT STILL PAINS ME EVEN TODAY & BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES TO KNOW THAT HE IS GONE. RIP MICHAEL. GOD WILL COMFORT U NOW

carolann

i am a huge fan of michele jackson i am sad to hear that he have pass away he was the best singer in the world i will like to sent out condolences to his entire jackson family and fans may ur soul rest in peace and dont care wat people say abt michele he is the king of pop. those person whois giving negative comment there cant be nothing like him nt even close . R.I.P FROM THE ENTIRE CARRIBBEAN ESPECIALLY GUYANA.

1911 days ago

mlm

i don't know if you guys understand, she GAVE UP HER RIGHTS!! There is no way in hell she is getting those kids back! In TMZ they have an affidavit from the papers where she gave up her rights and they asked her what if Michael Jackson dies who is going to get the children and her response is he will find somebody suitable. She is not or can't get those kids back. Sorry, and why should she get the kids, they don't really know her and she doesn't know them, and she gave them up, how are they going to grow up knowing that their mother gave them up and only get htem back because their father died. So the question now is, who is going to get the kids??? My prayers are with them!!

1911 days ago

kissmybutt

as someone who has a kid in her home because of some "mother", if she signed her rights over, F**K her. the kids need to go to someone in the Jackson family, not Debbie Rowe. My step sons mom was told if she was still with the drug dealer (& more) that she's with, she will not ever get unsupervised visits with any of her kids ( all 3 from different fathers). what did the crack whore do? she MARRIED HIM. Some women do not deserve to be mothers, period.

1911 days ago

janny

I really feel sick when people mention MJ as a paedophile, if they read the case, they would KNOW he wasnt, and was set up, dont you idiots know that this is what a court trial is for ? Any shred of evidence and they would have prosecuted. The man was a genius and he did so much for the deprived children around the world, Evan Chandler, I hope you fell guilty, and others, you know who you are , how I hate you , ignorant money minded vultures.
MJ will live forever, I feel the docs are involved somehow, My heart goes out to his family and especially his children, I hope they are protected from the people who maybe led him to his death ...........

Still in Shock

If Debbie Rowe gave up her parental rights...she WILL NOT get the children back..It will depend on Michael's will..out of the family members I think Janet is capable of doing it. Those poor children.

1911 days ago

ARRRRRR

Macaulay Culkin is the god father of Prince Michael I and Princess Michael. So I'm thinking he might take custody of them per his role?

1910 days ago

jane

the only normal one is his sister Reba who has a stable life and has been married for many years.. ms rowe iwas just a star crazed fan who would and did anything for michael, she is not of sound mind and doesn't have much of a connection to them nor did she ever want them.. in a perfect world it would be nice to see her step in and really become a mother, but that doesn't seem likely.

1910 days ago

Jeri

"11. Debbie rented her womb out to Mr. Jackson and that's it. The marriage was to legitimize the children, nice touch I must say. I would LOVE to see DNA proving they were his to begin with. If she really wants them back, she can use that in court. Those children were never any part African-American. I have too many mixed couple friends that have children. Michael was raising children that Debbie bore but I not by his sperm."

I have a friend who is African-American and her husband is white. Their son has blond hair and blues eyes, yet he is still half black. So it is possible that they are his biological children. Regardless of DNA, he raised them and loved them. They are his kids. Debbie wrote them off!

1910 days ago

dee

What is wrong with you people!!!!!!!!
Forget about what he did or didnt do , at the end of the day he was a human being and a farther ,son and brother. show some some respect. instead of getting off on slagging off a dead man think about the sorrow of his family
R.I.P Michael you deserve it mate x

1910 days ago

TOOTTIE HOLLAND

IT IS A TERRIBLE LOSS, I NEVER ONCE BELIEVE ALL THE LIES THAT WERE PUT ON THIS WONDERFUL MAN WHO ENTERTAINED ALL OF US, OUT ALL THE 100'S OF KIDS YOU TELL ME 2 SAY BAD THINGS IT WAS ALL A SCAN TO GET MONEY OUT OF HIM, IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW KIND HE WAS, THEY COULD HAVE JUST ASKED FOR HELP. AND HE WOULD HAVE HELPED IF THEY WERE SO BAD OFF. INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT THEY DID, YOU COULD SEE THEY WERE LIEING, EVEN THE TOP LAWYERS ON BOTH SIDES SAY THEY WERE. SO I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN MICKEAL., I AM A MOTHER OF 3 KIDS, 7 GRAND KIDS, AND 4 GREAT GRAND KIDS, AND LET ME TELL YOU I WOULD RATHER BE AROUND KIDS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK PREFERING TO THE ADULTS,NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE MY CHILDREN, THERE ARE JUST NO FUN, BEING LIKE MICKEAL, A KID AT HEART, I WON'T GROW UP EITHER AND I AM 63 GOING ON 30 LOL. THEY ARE A PAIN MY KIDS THAT IS LOL.,, KIDS ARE THE SOUL OF THE HEART, AND SOME TERRIBLE PEOPLE TOOK THAT SOUL AWAY FROM MICHAEL. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN EVER RECOVER FROM A BROKEN SOUL, THEY BROKE HIS HAPPINESS TO LOVE AND CARE FOR KIDS I WOULD'T BE SURPRIZED IF HIS HEART WAS JUST TO BROKEN TO GO ON. R,I,P, NOW YOU CAN, AND KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GAVE AND GAVE & GAVE.!!! AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
LOVE YOU KIDDO. SHAME ON THE PEOPLE THAT HURT YOU AND LET YOU DOWN.

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill.

1910 days ago

bernie

I'm sure he had a will with instructions in it of who would take care of his children in the event of his death-should be interesting to find out what his will says. His children always looked loved and cared for-except for the masks and veils they wore sometimes-although he bought his children-and almost dropped one off a balcony he loved them and I am sure he has their best intrest at heart-and his instructions will be public soon I guess.

1910 days ago

pcgso

I have never been a fan of MJ, to freakish for me but I do appreciate the mans talent. He has been a musical icon and will have a long lasting legacy in the music world. I dont agree with some of his personal choice either but this too is his business, and I do feel bad for those who love him and are mouring the loss of a brother, son, father and friend. Its always sad when when death comes so early.
To Farrah and all her suffering may you rest in peace .

1910 days ago