Mother of Jackson's Kids

Reacts

6/25/2009 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."

For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

UPDATE: We just pulled legal documents regarding custody of Debbie and Michael's kids, and you can see here the moment when Debbie gave up her parental rights.

In the docs, when Debbie is informed she'll have no rights, she says, "Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they're adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They're not my kids. They're his kids."

john x

The man just passed away have a heart. Karma is a killer... Ann that a totally brain dead comment. How do you know? He was found NOT guilty. Are you that stupid? You give 5mil to charity as he did. what a loser, Maybe your like the others that try to make a buck off accusing people. I am in the entertainment business and work with a lot of celebs. Trust me there are people waiting for a chance to make a dollar off them. ANd like I said KARMA baby will and should bite you!!

Saidy9751

This came sudden, I will miss Michael Jackson and remember the good things I relise that their is only one
judge and he does not need our help at all in this area everyone will have their moment with GOD.

Hope we all learn to love, continually cause really there is no room for hate nor debate this is always
between the people or person invovled and God how it is handled.

my condolense to his family in this time, may Michael Jackson, rest in peace.

Kerry

I bet she tries to get full custody of all 3 children (even though only 2 are hers biologically). I know I would fight for them. I feel so bad for his children. What a crazy life they had so far. I don't think anyone in the Jackson family is of full mind to take care of 3 children. I hope Debbie fights for all 3 and wins! Rest in Peace Michael. It's too bad you had no one to step in and help you with real help. You only had enablers after your money. Now they all will want your children because of the money. Michael you were a genius musically. God Bless you, may you be at peace now.

Bethany Sweet

Is that woman for real? What mother would do that???

CARMEN

I'M INDISBELEIVE WHAT HAPEN I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT ....HE WAS SUCH A GREAT ARTIST SINGLE AND ECT.....MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS...WE LOST ONE OF OUR BEST EVER ARTIST, YES HE WILL STILL BE THE KING OF POP...VERY MUCH SADLY MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN, HE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN MY HEARTS . AND THOUGHTS....... AS A CHILD AND TEEN I GROW UP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC WHICH ALSO WAS AND IS MY FAVORITE AND MYDAUGHTERS FATHER AND FAVORITE ARTIST!!! OUR FAVORITE SONGS WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE HE DEDICATED ALL MICHAEL'S JACKSONS SONG TO ME ALL HES SONGS BRING ME BACK MEMORIES FROM BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I FELL INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTERS FATHER.........I LOVE YOU MICHAEL...U WILL ALWAYS AND YOUR SONGS WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART AND MIND....AS I TYPE THIS I'M SO HURT I HAVE TEARS GOIN DOWN MY EYES......RIP = ( XOXOXOXOXOX

JULIE BRYDSON

i HOPE THAT WE CAN GET ALL THE ANSWERS BUT LEAVE THE FAMILY IN PEACE TO GRIEVE FOR THE MOMENT WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH WE HAVE BEEN LEFT LAST MYSTERY FROM THE MAN OF MYSTERY MICHAEL WILL LIVE ON IN MY HEART FOREVER I HOPE THE DOCTOR IS PROSECUTED EVEN IT WAS AN ASSISTED SUICIDE

progress omobolanle owolabi

I HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING TO GET YOUR KIDS BACK. YOU ARE THEIR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, NOBODY COULD TAKE CARE OF YOU LIDS LIKE YOU,AND NO ONE COULD LOVE THEM LIKE YOU. IF YOU DONT, THE CHILDREN WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, TAKE IT AND OD SOMETHING. YOUR CHILDREN NEEDS THIER MOTHER.

Fay McNeill

No matter what people say...the world has lost a legend. MICHAEL JACKSON, I pray that you are now at peace from all that haunted you while alive. Your spirit will never die and "Lest we will NEVER forget", God created a living Angel and has now taken him home...Thank you for your music, it will take forever to "Heal The World", from the sadness and disbelief we feel. GOD BLESS MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL.

Elizabeth Wilson

What a wonderful guy this is such sad sad news. There will never be anyone to take his place. I can say I seen him in concert and what a show he put on he was amazing. my thought's go out to his kids and family R I P Michael

world ender

I heard they would not be able to have a cremation of his body (as were his wishes). However, he will be melted down as he was mostly plastic, and made into Legos. Now little kids can play with him for a change

jsternsp

One can not voluntarily terminate one's parental rights in California. Debbie Rowe signed an agreement with Michael Jackson that stated she agreed to terminate her parental rights. She had second thoughts about this in 2005 when he was being tried for molestation and she took him to court. The California Supreme Court found that the agreement she entered into with Michael Jackson was not legally enforceable. It is not in the public interest to allow people to just willy nilly "relinquish" their parental rights. The courts are not in the business of making children legally parentless, and they will not recognize an agreement of this type in this state. This situation is an object lesson for why this is so. If one parent relinquishes their rights and the other parent dies, then the children are parentless. She is very much in line to get custody of the children, and the courts will probably give her custody over anyone else unless it is proven she is unfit, even if she has had no contact with the children. California law gives her the strongest position to get custody of the two older children, and she may end up with the youngest also so they will not be split up.

GROW UP MOVIE STARS!

Blessings to MJ's family and to the three babies. Honestly it was a shock! Things are going to get really crazy now. My fiancee had this conversation about MJ and the Mother to the children and even more who is really the father to those beautiful little children. I know it doesn't matter who gives brith to you, but who loves, nurtures and takes care of your needs. Yes I know that I am a Mom and there NO WAY I would have given my children up to my Ex-husband. I don't have much respect for Debbie and now the news says she's thinking of getting the children back, because of the amount of money she will get for child support. GEEZ, won't someone please think of these children. MJ was a NUT, brilliant entertainer but in my opinion a NUT. He wasn't a happy person, that's obvious from all the plastic surgeries. I'm mixed, and although I am light with curly hair and a pointed nose, neither of my parents have wide noses or thick lips, so please honestly tell me, who is the father to those beautiful babies. Mayhaps the Godfather! IF he is, I truly pray that he or someone in the Jackson family who is not out for money, will raise those children to have a better life then the one MJ had. I think that a WHOLE lot of stuff is going to hit the fan very soon. Let's not forget MJ is in debt to the tune of $400 million. His tour was going to bring in $80 million. How much life insurance do you think he had himself? and how much do you think other people had on him? I'm simply pointing out what is in front of us, although I pray that he didn't take his own life, but I don't think that is a far cry, from a man/boy who has ALWAYS (since he was a quest to become white) displayed. Mayhaps when he was hurt in that fire, something happened to him. Not sure, but I truly hope they do investigate and not just point fingers and give those babies up to the highest bidder. OF course these are my opinions only. WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Brenda

The ruling was overturned by another judge and she does have parental rights.

myra

WOW!!

LOVEMAN

It pays to make videos, Check Out my video on the mother of Jackson Kids. It will surprise you.

www.youtube.com/janetjackson8