Perez -- So Sorry for Gay Slur

6/25/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonPerez Hilton is apologizing for the gay slur he threw at Will.I.Am on Sunday night in Toronto -- with an asterisk.

GLAAD had asked the battered blogger for an "I'm sorry" a few days back -- but Hilton makes it perfectly clear that GLAAD can pound sand.

Here's the mea culpa for calling Will.I.Am a "fa**ot."

"I am apologizing to the gay community, to anyone who was hurt by my choice of words," adding "the 'F' word will never be uttered from my lips again."

Perez also says, "I have reached out to Isaiah Washington, someone I incorrectly labeled a homophobe, despite his own public statements that he was not."

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Megan

Is ModCloth’s working for anybody else. I just tried calling and they told me to leave my info so they could call me back. I’m not surprised. When I called earlier they hung up on me after I questioned them when they said they were discussing the problem. They’re feeling the fire. The boycott of Perez is no longer something I plan on letting go. EVER.

Domo

#220 No2perez

I E-mailed Modcloth and they were the only company that responded to my protest. They said they were taking it under advisement. I haven't tried to call them.

JANE DOE

TMZ, PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS CONFUSED F*G HA* ANY COVERAGE!
HE'S A HATER!

Megan

Also Judy doesn't want a dime from Perez.

F-Bomb

All other minorities ought to be grateful they don't have Perez speaking for them. He's the gay equivalent of Rush Limbaugh: the guy with the biggest mouth but the one you least want to hear speak. He makes the gay community cringe every time he puts his foot in his mouth and forgets to pull his head out of his a$$. Just goes to show anyone, regardless of color, gender, social status and sexual preference can be a D-Bag Deluxe.

horo

Perez was like a dirty habit of mine and i'm so glad to have finally kicked his scheming twit brain for good. So i owe Perez a thankyou... naahhhhhh more like a #$#@ you.

PannaLA

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I am so GLAAD he got punched...
Next, someone please kick him...

Edumacated

HEARTLESS PEREZ HILTON ACCUSED MICHAEL JACKSON OF FAKING HIS HEART ATTACK

In a blog that he has since removed, at the moment when Michael was dying, Perez Hilton accused him of FAKING his heart attack. Although he has since removed the offensive post, The Inquisitr has posted it for all the world to see that Hilton MOCKED A DYING MAN with his trademark childish scribbles.

Yet another reason to support the BOYCOTT TO BANKRUPT!!!

Email each of Hilton's advertisers and DEMAND that they remaove all ads form his site and cease all future business activity with him. And CALL HBO TODAY at 3:00PM EST. The time is significant because it is 15:00 hours and represents the end of Hilton's 15 minutes of fame,

BOMBARD HBO's Consumer Affairs Department switchboard -- 212-512-1208 -- at 3PM TODAY, FRIDAY, JUNE 26th. Tell them you will not watch any of their programs, or purchase any products advertised on their programs, so long as they advertise on the site of a man who wrongly accuses someone of a crime solely because of his race, and who blatantly, intentionally and with malice slurs an entire group on the basis of their sexual orientation.

BOYCOTT TO BANKRUPT!!!!

**********************

From the Inquisitr:

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has dived to yet another record low this week by initially accusing Michael Jackson of faking the heart attack that lead to his death.

In a post now pulled from Perezhilton.com (see below), Hilton said he found the heart attack “dubious,” said that Jackson had pulled similar stunts before, and concluded that Jackson was either lying, or purposely making himself sick.

Calls for a Perez Hilton boycott are already gathering steam, with users disgusted by the whinny blogger encouraged to post to Twitter under the tag #unfollowperez.

For our previous coverage, see Michael Jackson dead and Remembering Michael Jackson

chuck

Perez is a fool, simple as that.

Justiceforall

It's time to quit acting the diva and shut up....no one cares what you think.

Forthedogs

Perez is vile--he just needs to go away!

KitKat