Perez -- So Sorry for Gay Slur

6/25/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonPerez Hilton is apologizing for the gay slur he threw at Will.I.Am on Sunday night in Toronto -- with an asterisk.

GLAAD had asked the battered blogger for an "I'm sorry" a few days back -- but Hilton makes it perfectly clear that GLAAD can pound sand.

Here's the mea culpa for calling Will.I.Am a "fa**ot."

"I am apologizing to the gay community, to anyone who was hurt by my choice of words," adding "the 'F' word will never be uttered from my lips again."

Perez also says, "I have reached out to Isaiah Washington, someone I incorrectly labeled a homophobe, despite his own public statements that he was not."

filth

He has repeatedly used derogatory slurs against females. He draws disgusting things all over their pics.

He'll do anything for a buck and humiliate anyone to get it, but heaven forbid it crosses his door.

What an imbecile.

1914 days ago

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

too little too late mario. please fade away now. buh-bye!

Jana

Perez keeps trying to keep his name in lights. His 15 minutes of fame were up a long long time ago and will do anything and say anything. The media is helping him in his quest.

Hellzapoppin

I wish his momma would apologize for not swallowing that load

Reverend Ramona

He's apologizing because his blog traffic/ad revenue took a dip. Ironic that he's reaching out to Isaiah Washington now, after leading the pack to crucify the guy when HE said that nasty word. P.Hilton may have apologized, but he'll get no more page views from me.

Linda Mott

He shouldn't alienate the gay and straight communities. Making jokes or slandering a group, even if you are part of that group is still not acceptable. He needs to get into a good anger management program.

NP

Yeah, he wasn't too hurt to Twitter the whole thing, right? This guy is a tool! If he can't take one measly punch, he's an even bigger tool. I'm ashamed he's a man! The whole pic with the lil scratch and the tear makes me LOL. It's about time someone brought it to that level, unlike the others who had to befriend him and kiss his ass so he'd stop writing about them.

rantee

These are today's advertisers on Perez's site that should be
contacted and BOYCOTTED:
Tv Land - Don't watch "The Look" tonight. Write TV Land and let them
know you are disgusted by their advertising expenditure on his
degrading site.
ModCloth.com - I wrote yesterday and they said they would be looking
into the situation. Please contact "support @ modcloth.com" to
complain.
HBO is advertising their show "Hung". Please call or email and tell them why you won't be watching.
Express.com is another company to contact.
This IS making a difference!

Bro

He needs to be punished for his stupid behaviour. Take his blog website down. End of story!!!

Alex

Perez/Mario apologize to Polo for making him waste his knuckles on your fugly face!

jaye

Shoe is on the other foot, now Perez wants to apologize to Isaiah Washington to prove that he ( Perez Hilton) is NOT a homophobe because he said the same thing Isaiah said. What a hypocrite.

BC

The only reason he's "backtracking" is because traffic on his site is down. He's a self-obsessed turd who should now go away. His blog was fun in the beginning, but has been nothing but a hate fest for a long time now. He constantly ranked on Fergie for her looks, which had nothing to do with her music. He did that to ALL women who had boyfriends/husbands who he was sexually attracted to and wanted for himself! GO AWAY, TRASH TALKER!

filth

Thanks poster #54, Rantee.

Hoping that the companies that advertise on this bigot's site will feel the pain for supporting him.

filth

So sorry, I meant poster # 57, Rantee. Below is your posts.

57. These are today's advertisers on Perez's site that should be
contacted and BOYCOTTED:
Tv Land - Don't watch "The Look" tonight. Write TV Land and let them
know you are disgusted by their advertising expenditure on his
degrading site.
ModCloth.com - I wrote yesterday and they said they would be looking
into the situation. Please contact "support @ modcloth.com" to
complain.
Express.com is another company to contact.
This IS making a difference!

Posted at 10:53AM on Jun 25th 2009 by Rantee

Boycott Perez's advertisers.

filth

HBO is one of Perez's advertiserss.

I don't watch a lot of HBO, seems they run the same movies over and over, so no problem cancelling HBO off of my csable. It'll save me approx. $17 bucks a month.