Corey Feldman: Man in the Mirror

6/26/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paying homage to his childhood pal, Corey Feldman showed up in classic Michael Jackson garb to "Larry King Live" on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Even though their friendship ended in 2001, the 37-year-old still considered Michael his "idol" and a "role model."

Joe

The epitome of a douchebag.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Corey Feldman is the worlds biggest DOUCHE BAG ever!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Definition of Corey Feldman:

Media Whore Douche Bag Gross Disgusting Unpleasant Sickening Repugnant Revolting Nauseating Stomach-churning Repulsive Vile Putrid Gross Idiot Disgusting Unpleasant Sickening Repugnant Revolting Nauseating Stomach-churning Repulsive Vile Putrid

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS DOUCHE BAG…HA HA HA HA…

MJ RIP

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Media Whore!!!

I can't believe this loser has a wife..

She must have AIDS or very despite...

Someone please punch him like Perez... Please for me...

MJ Please RIP

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

i knew this guy growing up.
When i was 7 Corey tried touching my penis, so i told my mom.
He never tried that again to me...
Now look at him. He is one creepy guy...

Tina Marie

THIS GUYS A douche bag.

Per

Obviously some idiot with NO LIFE is repeatedly posting trash about Corey Feldman. Corey Feldman on the billing was a guaranteed fun movie. He's a good actor, and he brought something whimsical and magical to the screen. He's not perfect, he's made a boatload of mistakes, but I've always liked this guy and enjoyed his movies!!!!!!!

I am glad you are honoring your friend, Corey. I am sorry for your loss and that of the family, friends and all of the fans, he will be so greatly missed!!!!

Per

WE LOVE YOU COREY!!

LA2009

My first experience with Feldman was for a charity event I was producing. I had over 30 young celebrities attend. Feldman backed out a few days prior to the event because I wouldn't provide him with a limo. I explained that this was a charity event and that we couldn't give one celebrity a limo and expect the others to drive, and that the charity could not afford limos. Corey insisted on a limo. I told him not to come. No one at the event missed him or enquired about him. He's a pathetic loser who thinks he's better than everyone. In his tribute to MJ on this site Corey went and mentioned his upcoming concert at Universal. Corey is just using Michael's death for a few moments in the limelight. The truth is, Feldman, who's movies over the past 20 years went straight to DVD, is a no talented a--hole and is so desperate for attention. I'll bet Larry King didn't call Corey, Corey probably called Larry, seeking an opportunity to get on his show.

lise

how imature what a loser no wonder he has never had a comeback.... just so imature and creepy.

Howhyinn

This Corey Feldman is such a jerk. Says MJ is a friend yet he uses his deathto yipe himself. He is a f cking nobody who wants to be a somebody. Corey you SUCK and you'r wife is a slut whore.

Corey Haim

Corey Feldman: Queer in the Mirror

wendy

#99 Thanks for the post. It sounds spot on on what I think this douche is like. I had the misfortune of catching an episode of the surreal life when he was on it with hammer and vince neal and all a long time ago and all he could do was think this was all about him. He constantly tried to make this whole show about him and his stupid wedding to a girl, who is fairly attractive, but doesn't have a brain one in her head (seeing that she married feldman). I have never liked him just because he is so arrogant in his thinking and for what??? He is not attractive or talented. I think his acting is forced and isn't great, period. I'm not saying Michael was perfect, but no one can deny his musical genius or artistic genius and how he even got caught up with this nutjob named feldman amazes me.

ladygodia

This guy should have been left behind in the 80's who the hell brought him back?

These 80's stars should take lessons from Molly Ringwald, she dissapeared after the 80's and never came back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments