Corey Feldman: Man in the Mirror

6/26/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paying homage to his childhood pal, Corey Feldman showed up in classic Michael Jackson garb to "Larry King Live" on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Even though their friendship ended in 2001, the 37-year-old still considered Michael his "idol" and a "role model."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

hnnnasdf

i highly doubt that michael had corey in his Fave-5.

Jeff W.

LORD, take Corey instead!

LOL, just joking? ...

Corey the Go-tee doesn't go good with the 80s Jackson style raybans.

I wish I still had my Beat It jacket, and sequesnced glove ... I would join Corey ... Hey, theres EBAY!

Wanda W.

One 80s has been pontificating about another 80s has been. I noticed he managed to mention his concert this Saturday at Universal through all his "sorrow " in his statement. Probably called Larry King himself. What can a little shameless plugging your own career hurt right Corey ?

Jeff W.

OK, ok, ok I get it ....

Michael Jackstein!

Lord, I hope he doesn't do ANOTHER sad MJJ wanna be album like he did in the 90s.

You know the "Rock anr Roll High School, Forever" Movie he made ... Lord that was BAD (get it "BAD") ... I remember renting this stinker by mistake thinking it was the Ramons "Rock and Roll High School" movies .... I was seriously mistaken!

PS ... Anyone seen Webster ... Ya know that Leiws troll ... I though MJJ used him like a Ventriaqist dumby in the 80s?

hnnnasdf

i wonder if he's gonna put on a red dress and impersonate farrah fawcett?

Melissa

What a fame whoring douche this guy is. He had no contact with him for 8 years but when you can get your picture out there for publicity you can use that. He and Haim are a pair of freaks. Also, his statement that he is going to do what he knows best... perform.

Has anyone actually heard this dude's band. Total crap. Perform your crap ass music fame slut.

Winona

Davem1773 #13 You are hilarious!!! Stop making me laugh on this sad day!

Corey is obviously shopping show right now. At least we don't have to look at his cranked out wife.

Karen

davern1973: LOL!

Seriously, this guy did indeed claim MJ had molested him, right? Or is my memory way off?

Kevin

I'm sure this loser and mj had each other's wieners in each other's mouths.

pat

I agree he is an idiot, loser

hotness

Cory Feldman is an ass. He is just trying to get attention. He was quick to jump on the MJ is a pedophile band wagon, now he is mourning Jackson's passing? GTFOH, i agree with randy taylor, what a douch for real!

jimbo

Will someone PLEASE massage the back of his neck with a baseball bat?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6