Coroner on MJ: 'No Indication of Foul Play'

6/26/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Coroner just announced Michael Jackson's autopsy has been completed -- but more testing is needed before the official cause of death can be determined.

The coroner said the cause of death was deferred because additional testing -- including toxicology and other tests -- is needed. It will take 4-6 weeks to complete.

There was no trauma to Michael's body and "no indication of foul play" -- but he said Michael had been taking "some prescription medications."

He said Michael was pronounced dead in the emergency room of UCLA. Jackson's body will be released after 6 PM.

MJ Biggest Fan

MJ,
You can finally rest in peace. God bless your children and keep them safe.
Your biggest fan....

Bart

Reckon they cut him open or melted the plastic and peeled him open?

Farah

That Dr. is SOO at fault. He was the only witness to Michael dying after he'd administered a Morphine shot. And he's the one who performed CPR on him for over an hour. Uh huh. Okay, yeah no, he's totally legit. There's nothing wrong with this MD at all. He only killed Michael Jackson and panicked over it, but yeah, bring him over. Maybe I'll let him deliver my children!

kingsmess

What are you people talking about...find the Doctor??? He is and has been for a few hours now talking with the police. He was not missing they always knew exactly where he was!!! He may well have OD him but he was not hiding!! And no wonder he was so slow and like he was half asleep...I have been given shots of Demoral for severe miagraines and they wont let you leave the clinic without someone looking after you because within an hour you fall fast asleep for hours!!! All makes perfect sense now!!

Renee

For those of you making rude comments about someones death I hope you die soon, and burn in hell. I hate stupid people and if I could I would kill you myself.. RIP Michael Jackson, glad you're free of all these haters.

steff

Is somebody make a joke??? How many time doctors need to say what happened???? All the world is waiting for a answer????

Princess Tutu

the truth shall be known...

HARVEYLEVIN'S_DICKBLOOD

14. 5 letters D..E...M...E...R...O...L

Posted at 6:36PM on Jun 26th 2009 by James

THAT'S SEVEN LETTERS, MORON!

CiCiBusby

Maybe just MAYBE he just DIED of natural causes, it happens ..... all the time at ANY age. True it could be an accidental overdose, or whatever, but it could be just his time. Superstar or not, people just die. RIP Michael and God Bless your kids and family thru this time.

FABIO

I hear that the Paparazzi are gearing up to follow the body to the Mortuary!

Another low-speed LA car chase!!

Bart

Stone the Doctor!!!!! Find him and stone him!!!!!!!!

REAL

It is a shame that MJ has passed and it may have been preventable.

RIP Michal ..
You were Up there with the Beatles and Elvis...

Let us Not forget Farrah and Ed McMahon.

We have Lost 3 Big Stars....

JESSICA HUFFMAN

OK IM GONNA SAY IT. THE CONRNER WONT TELL WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO MICHAEL JACKSON, BECAUSE OF THE FAMILY. HE MIGHT HAVE HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS BUT DONT HIDE WHAT THE REAL AUTOPSY SAYS WE LOVED HIM JUST AS MUCH AS IS FAMILY DID MAYBE EVER MORE SEEING HIS DAD BEAT HIM AND BROTHERS AND THE MOTHER NEVER DID A DAM THING. IF I LIVED WITH A FAMILY LIKE THAT I WOULD HAVE THE DAM PROBLEMS HE HAD. THE FANS WERE HIS FAMILY.

green eyes99

I've been a fan of Micheal Jackson for over 30 years. Words could not express the lost of a true legend.Will miss him.My sympathy to his kids and to the Jackson family.Love you and miss you.R.I.P.Your one of a kind.

Harvey Lee Roth

THE REAL CORONER'S REPORT, STATED THAT MICHAEL JACKSON HAD A FULL BLOWN SEX CHANGE BEFORE DEATH!