Coroner on MJ: 'No Indication of Foul Play'

6/26/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Coroner just announced Michael Jackson's autopsy has been completed -- but more testing is needed before the official cause of death can be determined.

The coroner said the cause of death was deferred because additional testing -- including toxicology and other tests -- is needed. It will take 4-6 weeks to complete.

There was no trauma to Michael's body and "no indication of foul play" -- but he said Michael had been taking "some prescription medications."

He said Michael was pronounced dead in the emergency room of UCLA. Jackson's body will be released after 6 PM.

yeahmanyeah

I didn't like the way the 911 call sounded, an being that close to the hospital, why did they WASTE so much time? Something is wrong with this !

HasBeens

I think that we all pretty much knew that there was no foul play. Unless an accidental overdose of prescription medication can be called such. This was kind of lame, I waited all day for this? I was really wondering how an autopsy would be performed so quickly. The real results won't be available for about 2 weeks, which is exactly what I thought. Oh well, at least the body can be released to begin the funeral preparations.

Jeannie

Sad but I do belive his family is suppressing everything. For us that have been around (way back when) a long time, what is the point we LOVE him anyway and that is the truth of it ...we are not his judge only GOD does that we are seeking the truth of it so it will make some sense. I wonder though will we ever know that.
I danced to Michael, I sang along with him even though I could not carry a tune, I just loved his music and his personality
You will be missed and always loved.
Rest in Peace Michael ...
Jeannie

Lillian

Soooooo Sad!!!!!

opi

It's exactly what Dr. Perper said at this juncture in the Anna Nicole Smith case as well, before the tox reports came in. No doubt to me its an OD. The timeline of getting a shot of Demerol at 11:30 a.m., and calling the paramedics at 12:21 is damning evidence.

amazing_irho

I love you very much Michael Jackson, King Of Music!
My prayers for you, your beautiful children and your whole family.
RIP.

Farah

***31. 121. Cracks me up when people claim Michael was a child molester..fact is he was never, EVER charged or convicted of any such CRIME! people say" well if someone isnt guilty they dont pay people off" thats the most pathetic claim ever..
how about this...if you were the parent of a so called "victim" of child abuse..would you settle? If a parent that was truly
out to get the man who hurt their child and took a paycheck in stead..THE PARENT is the REAL MONSTER.
Micheal was guilty of one thing..loving people too much..trusting people too much..!

Micheal is in heaven with all the good people..

all these people that made false claims and sold out their kids like PIMPS are going to HELL!

Posted at 5:28PM on Jun 26th 2009 by Dirksgirl

The best post I've read on TMZ, thus so far!!! Thanks Dirksgirl R.I.P. M.J.

Posted at 6:41PM on Jun 26th 2009 by Tik***

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS. IF ANYONE MOLESTED MY SON I WOULDN'T LEAVE IT UP TO A COURT TO DECIDE HIS FATE. I WOULDN'T WAIT THAT LONG. NO MOTHER TAKES MONEY WHEN HER CHILD HAS BEEN RAPED OF THEIR INNOCENCE. IT'S A DISGUSTING LIE AND THOSE HAGS WILL FEEL THE HEAT OF THEIR KARMA WHEN THEIR TIME COMES.

sahra hindenoch

i just can't believe it!! I was going to see him in London this summer.... im just chocked i don't have any words to explain my sadness! he was a great singer and whenever i listen to his song i just cry!! i hope he will be in peace up in heaven....

cath

I GREW UP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC,HE HAD SUCH TALENT.NOBODY COULD DANCE LIKE HIM.
RIP MICHAEL

kathryn in the uk

Michael wos dead in the house first not wot they r saying ?Michael was pronounced dead in the emergency room of UCLA.
some1 get that doc and I hope the doctor speaks out soon. His silence isn't doing him any favours
its more to it then this why did he run away after phoneing 911 we all wont to know why

Bart

Since California has mandatory recycling laws and MJ was mostly plastic: Won’t his family be required to put his body in the recycling bin? I’m just sayin!!!

Farah

****44. 14. 5 letters D..E...M...E...R...O...L

Posted at 6:36PM on Jun 26th 2009 by James

THAT'S SEVEN LETTERS, MORON!

Posted at 6:46PM on Jun 26th 2009 by HARVEYLEVIN'S
********************************************************************

LOL. I noticed that too.
So Stupid.

addysgranny

It took MJ dying to get rid of jon and kate plus their 8

mia

its funny how tmz reports on something and twists the words around... and this would be why i hate em! the coroner said they release bodies at 6 not his will be released at 6....

kleber

We lost a great star
the largest singer of the world
rest in peace Michael
now you will have the rest that you always deserved
is going with the angels and be with God

"You Are Not Alone"