Cops Meet with Jackson Family

6/26/2009 10:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned at least five detectives from LAPD robbery/homicide met with members of Michael Jackson's family at Michael's Holmby Hills home.

Sources tell us both the cops and family had requested the meeting. The family wanted to know about "the circumstances surrounding Michael's death." The cops wanted information that could help them determine what killed Michael. We're told Katherine, Joe and several brothers were present.

The meeting is over -- one of the cops just told us he believes "no crime" was committed inside Michael's home.

red diablo

i agree.....where is the doc??????? why hasnt he been found?????? and why is robbery and homicide cops involved???? do they think he killed michael?????? I think it was a OOOPs I made a boo boo...And he ran for the hills and is prolly in mexico or something....I think this is another HEATH AND ANNA kind of death....so sad

CJM

TMZ ROCKS! I'll Never watch ET or Extra again!

Per

9. You know, really, when it comes down to it, the person responsible for Michael Jackson's death was Michael Jackson.

Posted at 9:29PM on Jun 26th 2009 by thinkaboutit

Oh, you think you are so profound, but you're NOT!! You are an IDIOT! And affirmative action is a JOKE! That doctor was supposed to be a professional healthcare worker. Yet he wasn't fit to care for a rodent. He injected the lethal dose, and he didn't know jack about reviving him to save his life, even though he's a so-called Doctor. Then the loser RAN, becaue he is guilty as hell. HE KILLED MICHAEL. PERIOD.

thinkaboutit

The media vultures are in a feeding frenzy! Everyone is positioning themselves for a piece of the action in the game of the millenium.

just me

I'll bet that TMZ finds Dr. Feel Good before the LAPD does.

Good reporting TMZ - Harvey - and Staff

Karen

If he is in Mexico, we will hunt him down. For sure! He will pay!
Also, we need the Jacksons to address to us. We understand their pain but please help us deal with ours

Katharine Parker

Michael is gone...Who will entertain the world's morons now??

thinkaboutit

So, when is the "Leave Michael Jackson Alone" video coming out?

thinkaboutit

I always thought he would die of food poisoning, as he was so fond of 13-year-old weiners.

I hear McDonald's is offering the McMJ. It's a 50-year-old piece of meat wedged between 2 13-year-old buns.

The coronor has now said he choked on a pair of small nuts.

An interview once asked, "Do you like twenty-eight-year-olds?" Michael's response was, "I don't know, I can only handle about five eight-year-olds at a time."

n2MIAMI

Is it just me or is the 911 call very suspicious? It seems as though the caller called from a cell phone(as the operator asked for the address and the phone number that caller called from. This would have popped up if a landline was used. Also,its strange that the caller NEVER said that it was Michael Jackson-he was referred to as "we have a GENTLEMAN here that needs help". Then, the CARDIOLOGIST is doing cpr on the bed-anyone who has taken a basic cpr class knows that you have to have a hard surface under the person to perform cpr properly. Then the cops cant find the dr? All of the people saying hateful things-karma will get you. I feel so bad for M.J. Nobody really looked out for him. Now all these people get on tv and say they knew this was going to happen and they knew about his problems-where were you when he was alive?May he rest in peace and be in a much better place than this tormented world.

alaine williams

The world has suffered a great loss, none greater than the loss of a child. My heart goes out to the family ,my deepest pain for their mother. May god watch over her, and her children, may she find the strength she needs at this darkest time.

Kooky Fan

Holy Mackadea - dis be some crazy azz shizzle goins on. De damn king of pop be dead fo shizzle.

Per

Yes, I have to second that, GREAT REPORTING TMZ!

There are so many of us who are devastated by the untimely death of Michael Jackson and are searching for answers. Thank you for providing us with the most excellent and informative reporting!

RIP Michael

habby grillmore

Micheal is at peace now.....after looking at the media frenzy I kinda envy him