Michael Jackson's Autopsy Has Begun

6/26/2009 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson AutopsyThe Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

UPDATE: We're told some members of the Jackson family are headed to the coroner's office.

Simply Shane

RIP MJ

You have touched this entire world as no one else has ever came close to doing. Your memories will be for an infinite lifetime and your music will be heard forever.

To be able to have met you has ALWAYS been a dream to me and unfortunately this is how it will stay.

To your family, i send my love and respect and empathy.

"We love your Michael" you will be truely missed by som many people but NEVER forgotten.

~SS

urizonly

so, so sad. God bless Micheal and his poor children. It doesn't matter now who or what he was. The true fact is, we will never see anyone like him again. The world has been robbed and once again we can thank people called doctors, handlers and staff. The people in Micheal's life let him and the world down.

Dana

Wow, I still am in shock and can't believe this is real. Michael, I miss you and love you. May you rest in peace.

hnnnasdf

why don't they just put him in that oxygen chamber instead?

Vick Fan

Is his death really tragic,or just another junkie who took too much? I can't feel sorry for him because he ruined his life. He had everything a person could want and he pissed it away. This should be a warning to all the other "famous" people out there to take stock in their lives and stop screwing them up.

L.A. California

how cool Julie...That mj pic looks great..You must be a true fan.

Rip Mj..

Tmz can you please start a war with perez hilton..i cant stand him anymore..That flaming video he made i over the top, he made his own community mad, and heis having the worst week ever..Please continue bashing him..He said inappropriate things about MJ at the wrong time so that is the perfect angle to go at him...Go get that fat boy tmz..get a scree shot of his insensitive comments..hahaha

optimistic1001

@ Rosa112, that is a beutiful poem. RIP MJ.

jocuri

probably we will see the autopsy soon on youtube

nitra

#2 I f God handed a dealth sentence for all the messed up crap we do to each other we would all be dead you idiot. All the perfect people please raise your hand. I am keeping mine down. I have a kid. Nothing she could ever do could make me stop loving. You think his mother gives a damn. Her baby is dead fool. This is not the time to make cruel comments and by the way I will always believe he did what he did, but this is not the time

Jax

Just wondering if Farrah & Michael knew each other.. Did Michael know she died before he died?

MIKE FRM MD

I heard they would not be able to have a cremation of his body (as were his wishes). However, he will be melted down as he was mostly plastic, and made into Legos. Now little kids can play with him for a change

Rich

Q: Do you know why Michael Jackson liked twenty eight year old males?

A: There were twenty of them

Melissatoo

has anyone been here musicriot.com?

jt

I cant believe all the haters.....your obviosly young and stupid..rip michael

Smile

I am 53 and Michaels songs were part of my life. He was talented and charismatic and the world will miss him so much. But I am sure heaven will be happier with his music.
My respects to his children and family.