Jackson's Missing Doc To Speak with Cops

6/26/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe have just learned Dr. Conrad Robert Murray -- the guy who was with Jackson when he collapsed -- is now in Los Angeles.

He is preparing to speak with law enforcement officials regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Story developing ...

TiaCam

Michael Madsen....not Funny!

mamita2ya

doc basically WATCHED him die... who the HELL performs CPR on a BED?! I call that murder.
RIP MJ- u'll NEVER be forgotten
"Gone TOO Soon...."

Princess Tutu

I hope to God that he did not overdose MJ for his own sake

5THBEATLE

broken

lucy...you've got some splainin to do

Melo

Where was this Doctor at between MJ's death and now???

MJ RIP

Please let us know how a supposedly QUALIFIED doctor does CPR for an hour on a BED??? NO paddles, nothing? Were they all high?

marta

ohh man i smell something fishy i think he proly killed him by giving him something he wasnt suposed to!:-(

Lari

Why isn't this doctor being held for questioning NOW?!!!!! If had not been a celebrity the police would be on a manhunt!!! Michael Jackson will truly be remembered for his magnificent talent he shared with the world. But, he is still a human mans being like all of us. If a physician was administering a dangerous medication that everyone knows will be the cause of the cardac arrest, a common mans doctor would be already be detained for questioning

smorelove

Michael will be missed. Here are some tributes and memories:

Michael Madsen

18. Michael Madsen....not Funny!

Posted at 2:26PM on Jun 26th 2009 by TiaCam

TiaCam ... Butt Eater!

marie

I think the sleazy comments should hold off for a few days. No one knows if he was guilty or innocent except the involved parties. It's a shame all of those people had such money hungry style. The truth will never be known. Have respect for the dead and their family. Do your bashing next week. Everything in life comes around to bite back. Every one faces their maker.

Michael Madsen

20. I WAS NEVER A MJ FAN, BUT IF THE DOCTOR USED NARCAM TO REVERSE THE PAIN MEDS ACTIONS, MJ WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE ALIVE!! I KNOW THIS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I WAS OVERDOSED WITH PAIN MEDS WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSP. AND DIED FOR ABOUT 7 MINUTES. THEY USED NARCAM ON ME .... AND HERE I AM.

Posted at 2:27PM on Jun 26th 2009 by 5thbeatle

Yah... too bad for us.

1912 days ago

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Michael, Farrah and Ed's deaths linked? check this out

Kelley Daniel

prosecute , prosecute, prosecute.