Michael Jackson's death is already bringin' in the dough.
In the first auction since the pop star passed away, the 21 pieces of Jackson memorabilia up for sale got some mind-blowing bids at Julien's Auctions in Las Vegas.
Check out some of the top sales:
- Victory tour shirt: estimate $1000-1500... sold for 42k
- Jackson 5 signed album: estimate $400-600... sold for 27k
- Original painting of Mickey Mouse: estimate $1000-1500... sold for 20k
- Original drawing of a boy: estimate $1500-2000... sold for 16k
- Handwritten note to "Greg": estimate $200-300... sold for 15k
Jackson's Stuff Hits the Auction Block
Michael's Estate May Turn Around
Jackson Allegedly Racked Up Huge Rx Bills