Moving Van Spotted at Jackson's Home

6/27/2009 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A moving van was seen leaving the home of Michael Jackson this afternoon after, we're told, his father Joe ordered Michael's belongings removed from the home and put in a storage facility.

media_removed.jpg

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

regankrueger

Getting the moving van in there before everyone comes to collect anything worth anything to pay the outstanding bills.

1912 days ago

KathyK

I will never pay tribute to his family. Both his parents are guilty of abuse and neglect. His siblings only came around for hand outs and soooooo jealous...Think of the pain and suffering MJ went through because of his parents who made slurs about his nose and who knows what else? MJ would never want his beautiful children around such evil...And who better to raise his children, of thirteen years, than the Nanny. The passion of his life will fall upon his children and they should be removed from his family. They just may have the chanc e of Peace and Love, as MJ worked so hard to show and indulge them with...The World will "Never Say Good-bye"...no...no...no...

1912 days ago

Kim

I can understand the many reasons why MJ's family would want to have his items removed to a secure location, but do they have the legal right to do so? The children would have rights, but their minors. It is being reported that Katherine Jackson was turned away from his rental home when she merely wanted to obtain access to get an outfit to bury him in and now hours later the Jacksons are emptying the entire contents. Someone is acting as an administrator of an estate and authorizing such actions.

1911 days ago

YIKES

THE ENTIRE FAMILY ARE A BUNCH OF FREAKS...EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH... THE DAD WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE OFF OF HIS MONEY BY SELLING HIS STUFF...

1911 days ago

roselyncrewe

i love you michael may your soul rest in peace

1911 days ago

Anonymous

Oh crap, I work for the company! O_o

1910 days ago

Wayne

I know he faked his death. Heavily in debt and without a hit in 10 years, he is now on top of the charts again. He was not physically able to perform the 50 shows in London and everyone close to him knew it. He still received a multi-million dollar advance. His cardiologist has financial troubles and was alone with him when he "died" and accompanied him in the ambulance. A picture was taken of MJ in the ambulance as proof he died. Who took the pic and why and how did it get on the news so quickly? His body was at the coroner's for only 3 hours when his family demanded the body be moved back to their care for a supposed 2nd autopsy. MJ was facsinated with magic, best friends with David Copperfield and a master of disguise. He is now in a country you've never heard of with a Sheik who will guard his secret until he is moved to one of his many private islands. He is free of the papparazzi, lawsuits and haters and richer than ever!

1910 days ago

seven

I am no fan of Joe's but I think the police are finished with the room where he died and the rest of the house or he would not be allowed to do what he is doing. I doubt he will get away with taking anything belonging to Michael. Besides, Katherine is in charge of everything according to the will so he can't do anything with the stuff unless she gives him permission or unless he wants to get into trouble with the law. Joe does make me sick but Michael said in the Oprah interview that he loved his father but did not know his father. I don't believe the family used Michael as a cash cow either. I think Joe probably tried but I don't think he had any success. I think his mother and brothers and sisters loved him very much and are truly grieving. I think even Joe loved Michael in his own way but I still think Joe cared more about money and success than anything else including his family. Although I have to say if it weren't for Joe then Michael would not have been able to share his talent with the world because Joe is the one who got it all started. By the way, I have only seen Jermaine since Michael died. I haven't seen any pics or videos of the other siblings coming and going. Where are they?

1904 days ago