Michael Jackson's Body Released

6/27/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's body was taken to an undisclosed mortuary late Friday night.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office released Jackson's body to his family.

No funeral arrangements have been announced.

Split This

How did they get past TMZ on this one?

JoeyCarbo

May it be a grand funeral, rest in peace Michael

Guest

Please watch The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien weekdays at 11:35 pm.

What the Hell?

I'd be willing to bet he will be "cremated" (per his request), and there will be a private family-friend memorial!
Everything will either be drawn out,or go very quickly-depending on the family!
It will also be very telling-regarding the family!
(on how this is played out)

mjforever

Since he is a Muslim, i wonder how the funeral would be.

Porky

RIP MJ.

Also to #4: Are you serious? The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien sucks... HARD.

Why wasn't TMZ at the back door of the Cornors office getting the scoop on where they took MJ?

In Memoradum

It was many years ago that he asked to be cremated, he since converted to Islam, so I hope that the family will respect his faith and make sure that Salah-ul Janaza is made for him.

Miss Ingyou

I just can't believe you're gone from this earth. It's so incredibly sad that the love you've spread everywhere you've gone will freeze and "only" be in relation to your music, films and everything else that you leave behind. I hope that the world sometime will understand what a kind, thoughtfull and amazing person you were. Your personality is jsut as grand as your works. I'll love you forever, and always remember what you've done for me.

Hopefully you will have a worthy, big and well organized funural. I'd love to be able to say good-bye to you, but it'll be hard for me to get to LA with such a short notice.

My heart goes out to the children and the rest of the Jackson-family.

who gives a shit

Yes, Michael took away Farrah's thunder. Everything is Michael and what you want to bet the funeral is televised?????

sad over losing another icon

It is sad that as a whole world we lose yet another music icon, first elvis and now michael jackson....he like elvis will be missed but will live on in our hearts and thier music. It is sad that no funeral plans have been made public yet, Yet I understand the family wants and needs the time to say their good byes to him, let's not forget all his fans either. They stood by him with all the trails and claims that were made against him. I hope the Jackson family will understand our need to pay our last respects to the man we grew up with and loved as well. I am sure the famns of michael's will show the same amount of respect elivis's fans did when they got to view his body to say good-bye..we deserve closure too.

I do hope maybe one day down the line maybe they will open up Neverland like they did Graceland to honor Michael and all he did in the music world.. My heart goes out to all of the Jackson family and his three kids and to Lisa marie presley too for having to lose a good friend and to be reminded of her father passing again.. I know god is holding you in his arms and no one is passing judgement on you now... till we can all be together again,

tendermedic63

This actually worked out pretty well for Farrah's family. The press is so caught up in MJ, they will leave Farrah's family alone. All they would do is dredge up Redmond's imprisonment and who wants to hear about that at this time?

Ks

Come on you all stupid freaks quit worshiping a rapist,druggie and dual freak.
I thought the Obammy SLOBBERS were bad.............

Joh Davis

I have a feeling that they are going to have a nice private funeral somewhere out of the public eye!

RT
www.complete-privacy.tk

ambin

talk about mindless hero worship, he made a product that many people liked, but as a person, he was nothing to brag about.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments