Michael's Estate May Turn Around

6/27/2009 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the ultimate irony -- Michael Jackson's death could make his struggling estate flush with cash.

It's simple math. Jackson spent millions of dollars every year. He was paying $100,000 a month just for renting the Holmby Hills house.

We're told the bottom line could get significantly better and quickly.

That brings up an obvious point -- with significant child support on the line, there's even more of an incentive for Debbie Rowe to fight for custody. If she does, there will be an epic fight between Rowe and Katherine Jackson.

kelly

No matter who gets these precious kids, which i hope it is someone who will have their best interest @ heart & love them for them & not the money & fame. i do however believe their nanny should have to go w/ them & be w/ them. That is who other than their father they were w/ on a daily basis. This could help keep normalcy in their lives. Don't 4-get these kids were w/ their father almost every second of every day this has to be determintel to them. I hope the media & the public will remember this. Mostt kids r @ school during the day, or playing sports or go to friends, but these kids did all this @ home & the father was always present. Nobody knows what went on in Michales life & i would say everybody makings these assumptions aren't nor ever have been famous so we don't know whats it like growing up, & not being able to go out & live like a normal child. He lived in a glass house & who r we to judge? So i do believe all he wanted to be was just to experience a normal childhood & never grow up. The Perter pan effect. R.I.P. Michael & I hope your teaching the angels to moon walk as we speak.

Cammie

Leave Debbie Rowe alone....

Nobody is responsible for Michael Jackson's perceived horrible childhood and whatever might have occurred with his manhood with the exception of his evil-looking black mafia-type father and his mother who supported her husband slave-driving the youngest and most talented of another far-too-many-children clan to support the family. As an adult entertainer, his family continued to have their hands out (now they'll all be rich, again, from the royalties of his music that is being revived).

All the secrets will now come out and, hopefully, every self-perceived "fat cat" attorney and creepy black politician that participates in the suppression of those secrets and those poor children being forced to live with his dysfunctional family will have karma slapped in their faces. All the black and white mouthpieces are out in force to begin recreating the terrible reputation he established as an adult male during the past 15 years much of it likely due to drug addiction to which those children were, also, exposed! There's a difference between the music genius and the tormented soul who, obviously, lost out on an important factor in one's psychological development, i.e. a "childhood" and one that was filled with verbal, psychological, and physical abuse at the hands of his biological father to control his little pony for big money. The old man is nobody for black men to look up to or emulate as a parent.

CW

MJ didn't like his family. Why would the kids end up with them? Michael hated his father and would not want his kids raised by him and his mother is too old to take care of 3 kids. I feel sorry for the kids. They will be used as pawns to get money.

JULIE BRYDSON

THESE CHILDREN SHOULD BE KEPT TOGTHER THEY NEED EACH OTHER TO KEEP STRONG DURING THIS TIME MICHAEL LOVED HIS MOTHER VERY DEARLY SHE WAS HIS INSPIRATION SHE KEEPS THE FAMILY GOING THE CHILDREN SHOULD REMAIN WITH THE FAMILY THEY KNOW AND NOT WITH STRANGERS THEIR LIVES HAVE BEEN RIPPED APART ENOUGH BY THE DEATH OF THEIR FATHER, PLUS STAYING WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING PROTECTED AS THEIR FATHER FOUGHT SO HARD TO DO

What the Hell?

To #35, I would agree he (WAS) a shrewd businessman, (However, he lost Neverland Ranch and had to rent a home-
and the most stunning of all had to sell the Beatle Collection that he did have-
all because he spent $ unwisely and was incapacitated on drugs-he will turn his cash around in death-
No one takes the media for their word-but you should wise up and realize that he would have been in a better place financially if he had not wasted his money-regardless of courtroom laywers etc.
Also, I said I believed he would be cremated because-he would not want to end up like the Elephant Man or have his body stolen-like Charlie Chaplin!

TCYB

I hope there is a fight. The cold hearted bitch gave up her kids twice for money and now she will want them back for money. Go Katherine!

Kim4J

I think they should turn Neverland into an amusement park/museum for his many fans. If people go see a shabby Elvis home, then they will for sure go see Neverland and hear his music while walking through and holigrams..etc. Damn they should pay me for these ideas :)

HITZhoney86

I don't think Rowe wants the kids to be honest! I feel like they'll wind up going to one of his brothers, I would say they may go to his parents but then again it's reported Kathrine Jackson's not in good health. And if anyone is worried about Joe Jackson being abusive, I don't think he will he's what in his late 70's? I feel as if he's learned from those mistakes, of abusing his children.

As for Neverland being turn into the new Graceland, Hey if whats left of that money after all the debt is paid out goes to those kids, go for it.

f***ihatethiskid

HERE HERE NUMBER ONE POST!!!!! ...........I KNOW NOTHING OF THAT BUT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED I ALWAYS BELEIVED MIKE WAS CRUCIFIED BY THAT FAMILY. I CAN NEVER IMAGINE SOMEONE WHO GREW UP IN AN ABUSIVE ENVIRONMENT (YES I TOO DID) THEY DO NOT PREY ON CHILDREN THEY IN FACT ARE THE OPPOSITE SOFT SOULS WHO EASILY GET WALKED OVER..........................PEDOPHILES ARE PREDATORS MIKE WAS NEVER THAT AND THOSE THAT THINK HE WAS OR MAY HAVE BEEN REACH DEEP, THE PRESS CRUICIFED HIM BEFORE HE EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO SAY ANYTHING.

I LOVE YOU MIKE I LOVE YOU, I PRAY UR CHILDREN GO TO THEIR MUM DEBBIE, CATHERINE STOOD BY WHILST U WERE TORTURED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD PARENT

I FEEL TORTURED BY YOUR LOSS............GUTTED , IVE HAD CANDLES BURNING FOR YOU BE SAFE ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY

ALL MY LOVE TO YOU XX00XX

dcq71

Its amazing some of the comments on here.Comments about the issues the Jackson children have.How many on here have actually spent 1 second with them to make such a judgement.The children are in debt?Have you seen their personal bank accounts ? Joe abused his children.Please like most kids back in the day they got disciplined something most kids today need.All I know is his children turned out to be all successful and I have not seen any of them in jail.Most are married and by all accounts have children of their own.Was Joe Jackson a perfect parent? Are you? None of us personally know anything about the Jacksons or their family.Michael obviously had a problem but having a brother with a drug problem their is nothing you can do .Until they want to stop you cannot save them.Im sure Michaels family wanted him to stop but he was a grown man.Having a brother on drugs I can tell you it is critical that they not be around folks who will enable a habit like I think this doctor and other's did.What can Michaels family do if he choose to not recognize or admit he needed help.I can tell you nothing.I have tried to save my brother from the addiction but nothing has worked.As far as the children not knowing the Jackson's .How do you know?How many on here have actually observed the everyday lives these children have had ? How do you know who they spoke to or visited.Again you do not know.Many seem to forget they have been living overseas with Jackson .I have neices , nephews ,cousins ,uncles , aunts ,etc all over the country that are I see every blue moon or once a year during holidays.Yet in the Jackson's case , people want to make it a issue as if that means something.As far as Debbie Rowe.I can speak on this as a parent and as a son. I got 2 beautiful kids. Aint no amount of money in all the earth could make me sign away my parental rights or even have that issue put on the table.Their is also no amount of money that can make you become a loving caring parent .A penis does not make you father and a vagina does not make you mother.These kids are 12 or so.If she has not been their , WHY NOT? A REAL mother or father is their for their kids.Now as far as being a son.I saw my father for the first time when my son was born when I was 28.I can tell you as a childthe ages of Jackson's kids I never heard nothing from my dad.I'd write him.Never wrote me back.If these kids are 12 and have not had a releationship with Debbie Rowe they are going to be able to articulate it to the world.They are not little babies who cannot talk.If she has not been their what in the hell do they need her now?You have not been part of my life for 12 years and now you want to be down? Outta here.Even Stevie Wonder can see she is all about the money AS SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.Now she wants to be a mommie.It's to late.Her kids no doubt know she tried to sign of being a parent to them twice.I think the kids should be allowed to decide.Let them sign away their parental rights as far as Debbie Rowe is concerned.My father decided years ago he did not want to be my dad.He lives here in the same city with me.I do not see him.He does not call or visit either of his grandchildren.So someone please tell me how he can Debbie Rowe even claim to be a parent to these children or has given any indication she has their best inter$est$ at heart? Look at her hi$tory regarding her own children.

PolarBear

Two thoughts:
1) be sure to never let those kids be exposed to the influence of parent Joe Jackson. Make that an absolute.
2) Nothing against Debbie Rowe, but if at this point the kids don't really know her, wouldn't it be better for the kids to stay with the Jacksons as long as they are with NORMAL Jacksons and not any of the weirdos like Joe? If Joe can't be removed from the equation, they need to go to Debbie. No question about that.

Those kids deserve to live long lives having never met Joe Jackson*.

* (not to be confused with the white pop music star Joe Jackson who with that high level of creativity, humor and steady career would probably make a great parent for kids)

TMZ Staff

Jward

Are you at TMZ just making up garbage now? The mans not even cold yet and your already talking about the money, law suits and his kids. I wasn't a big fan of Mike myself, but WOW... why don't you just go a stick a camera into one of the childrens faces for a year or two. That way you can destroy their lives too. Just leave the kids out of this you 2 bit hacks.

Jward

Cute can't miss out on a dollar. You even dropped a add into my post..............worthless all of ya.

IhateJon

His estate should hire Pricilla Presley. After all look what she did with Elvis's estate how she turned it around from nearly broke to be worth so much more than he was ever worth when he was alive.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments