Billy Mays -- 'I Got a Hard Head'

6/28/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In what would turn out to be his last interview, Billy Mays recounted his experience aboard US Airways Flight 1241 which landed roughly at Tampa International Airport yesterday.

Billy Mays -- play video
Billy Mays was found dead in his home early this morning.

billy mays photos

Peterson32

Billy Mays here! I am the manager in file and computer department of BANK OF AFRICA, I got
your contact through international business inquiry as i was desperately
searching for a honest foreiner who will help me receive this abandoned
money in his account. [sic]

In my department i discovered a file of unclaimed fund of $12.250m US
dollars(TWELVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS).
In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along
with his entire family in plane crash 1998. [sic]

Billy Mays has made a living off scamming you for as long as he’s had that beard. Stop hiring this f****g idiot, you morons.

4 Responses

1. chris Says:
November 14th, 2008 at 8:53 pm

When ever I see Billy Mays trying to sell something, I already know it doesn’t work.
2. Brent Says:
November 28th, 2008 at 1:45 pm

I want to move in with billy mays and every 10 minutes jump in front of him yell for a minute then hit him in the nuts with a hammer!!!!
3. Theophrastus Says:
April 23rd, 2009 at 7:37 am

90% of the gadgets advertised on TV, whether it’s Billy, Vince, or another douchebag, are crap. The same goes for all these get-rick-quick gurus and coaches who are spamming the out of radio.
4. paul Says:
May 13th, 2009 at 8:25 pm

GOD I LOVE THE WEBSITE. FUNNYR THAN HELL AND TRUS, I CHANGE CHANNELS WHEN HE IS ON AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, HES GOT A SHOW NOW. SHOULD BE CALLED BITCH MEN NOT PICH MEN

Gia

Seemed like a nice bloke. Sorry to hear of his passing.

joesmom

The airline can't say not all passengers had seat belts on. Its the flight attendants job to walk the aisles before landing and yell at anyone who doesn't have their seatbelt on. If he didn't have his belt on, its because no one bothered to check passengers before landing and that is a big no-no!

jakaroo

A dyed head more likely!

jrrusa

Bottle of "Uncle Vinnies Beard Dye" , was found next to his body. Beware!

kelly dee

MY HEART GOES TO THE "MAYS" FAMILY....... BILLY WAS A WONDERFUL MAN..... I JUST SEEN HIS COMMERICAL NOW..... FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I SEEN HIS COMMERCIAL I HAVE USED EVERY PRODUCT OF HIS BECAUSE "HE GURANATEED IT"..... BILLY MAYS WILL BE FOREVER MISSED.........

brenda

Ceradine, Farrah. McMann, Jackson and now Billy. Hollyweird is dropping

Legas1

This really sucks,I feel terrible for his family.Life can be taken away at any time,enjoy it.

INKLING

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE FOR US AIRWAYS...THE AIRLINE WHOSE PLANES GET DAMAGED WHEN THEY LAND AND CRAP FALLS OUT OF THE OVERHEAD BIN AND KILLS THEIR PASSENGERS.

Isabella

What the HELL is going on in Hollywood that all these celebs are going so suddenly!!!??? CREEPY!!!! Anyway...R.I.P,Ed,Farrah,Michael,and Billy.

INKLING

When are airlines going to be held responsible for their accidents? The last flight I was on some old woman grabbed her heavy carry on out of the bin that was above somebody else and it fell on the girl'sr head. It sounded like it cracked her skull wide open. I hope she is still alive. She was obviously in a great amount of pain and was crying. I told her she should immediately go to medical, but I doubt that she did. Her husband, (military), was meeting to pick her up and had been waiting for over 2 hours for this late DELTA flight from HAWAII. I should've given her my phone number in case she wanted to sue her. That old woman should've NEVER tried to get her rolling carry on, (roller on?), out from a bin above somebody else's head. If it was me she dropped it on I would've clocker her. Airline attendants should make people stay seated until the row in front of them is cleared and THEN let them get their bags. Lock those bins down and open them as the rows are emptied. Some clown from 7 rows back put his crap in my overhead and damaged my son's brand new leather jacket that was in the overhead, and numerous times I've had people come from other areas of the plane to get their crap out of the storage while the plane was in flight. ENOUGH ALREADY! LOCK those overhead bins and limit them to jackets, briefcases, or purses. Attendants need to make people stay seated until the row ahead of them is out. Like little children, the adults who fly need to learn about waiting for their turn to disembark. Poor Billy didn't even know how serious his injury was. THEN US AIRWAYS tried to get away with saying he didn't have his belt on. Whether he did or not, that wouldn't have stopped a piece of luggage from flying out of the overhead.

T.R.

Sounds like the Talk Then Die Syndrome that killed Natasha Richardson.

Susan

What a relief...I'll never have to hear his extremely annoying voice or see his fugly hair-covered con-artist face again.

Brett Sutherlin

Wow I can not believe that this guy is gone. Brett Sutherlin.

roch20

This would be celebrity number 5;
1) David Carradine
2) Ed McMahon
3) Farrah Fawcett
4) Michael Jackson
5) Billy Mays
Now; who's next? The ShamWow Guy? R.I.P.