Last Time We Saw Billy Mays

6/28/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays was in New York just a few weeks back -- and, in typical jovial Billy fashion, he tried selling photogs on the "best French restaurant in town."

Billy Mays: Click to watch

Womanizer

R.I.P Michael Jackson. Nobody wants to read about Billy.

CC

RIP Billy Mays. He represents the possibility of the American Dream. Hard work, passion and a never give up attitude made him successful. Also doesn't hurt that he had a squeaky clean image, and anyone who has watched "Pitchmen" knows that he was a compassionate man.

delilaugh

#1...awww , c'mon now...............

viewer101

what the heck is going on?
someone check on abe vigoda!

RIP BILLY MAYS!

stewms

Billy Mays was a much better person than the child molester MJ. I dont know what youre talking about Womanizer.

Tiggy

RIP Billy, I shall now go and clean something in your honour.

Daniela

Sadddddd.
Now I aint got no oxi clean
I aint go no orange glo
Billlllly Mayssssssssss.

What a weeek.

Can't Stand Obama

"2. R.I.P Michael Jackson. Nobody wants to read about Billy."

Posted at 12:37PM on Jun 28th 2009 by Womanizer

Soooo very wrong there - there are people that really don't want to hear or just are sick to death of hearing about Michael Jackson.

I would rather read about Billy (& Farrah which no one is mentioning anymore) than Michael Jackson.

Get a clue man, not everyone wants to hear about Michael Jackson 24/7.

OxySad

Very sad news. Loved to hate the commercials, but not the man. He seemed like a nice guy from the Pitchmen tv show. Will definitely miss him. RIP Billy. We barely got know you.

hamilTonyan

I THINK THERE IS A CELEBRITY SERIAL KILLER IN HOLLYWOOD

Saint Subversive

How are you supposed to react when you hated the SOB in life? I dont know how many times Ive had to fly for the remote when this loudmouthed shrill obnoxious idiot suddenly popped up during a break. He was in the same league with that wormy little Shamwow person (who's chops many people would like to personally slap) and, worst of all, that smirking Canadian punk who lipsynchs to those Free Credit Report travesties. If these things "go in threes", then there are two worthy candidates to follow this blowhard. Maybe that's the connection between Mays and MJ too: if you wanted to kill him in life, dont be a hypocrite and pretend "respect" after he's dead.

Marc

All you people who have nothing nice to say have just never met Billy, the most sincere, kind hearted person you'll ever meet.. He has made himself who he is today by hard work and dedication. Although most of you may just not like him for what he is famous for, I commend him for the smart businessman that he was. you will be sincerely missed my friend..

dannyexpo

He was on The Tonight Show the other night. So really, this wasn't the last time he was seen.

who gives a shit

TO SAINT SUBVERSIVE #12 HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T REACT AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL........................

firebaby

wtf? is it death week in hollyweird???

R.I.P ed, farrah, michael and billy...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments