Last Time We Saw Billy Mays

6/28/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays was in New York just a few weeks back -- and, in typical jovial Billy fashion, he tried selling photogs on the "best French restaurant in town."

Billy Mays: Click to watch

McKeesRocksPA

Billy deserves respect for his life's accomplishments.He was very good at being probably the very best pitchman ever.Some of you people are cruel and non caring so if you don't want to hear about the sad news of Billy Mays DON'T concern yourself by making an ignorant comment.Billy had a life and cared very much for his family and treated them with much love and respect.Billy can now move on to his most important work of all,that of being heaven's greatest pitchman.

Bob

This is as big a loss if not greater than Michael Jackson death. Who will sell us all the fantastic stuff now?

Eileen

While I did not like the man, I feel for his family at his loss. My ex just passed before this array of famous people died and I know from the grief on my daughter what the dead of a loved one can do to a family. Please respect their privacy during this time and no matter your feeling for the man, Respect the rights of the living....

WP

RIP Billy, although I found your voice and adds hard to take. I understand business and the amount of hard work that it took to get were you reached. I have all the respect in the world for you. God bless your soul and your family.

gejo

Another total shock to the world. Billy Mays was a great person. He did more good in this world and brought more hope,joy and character to all of us. Nobody in their right mind would say anything derogatory about Billie Mays. It is another sad day in America.

lisa

you got nothing nice to say shut up r.i.p all 3

Linda

OMG! How many people are going to die this week! R.I.P Billy Mays. I will miss your smile and your energy!

diane

Maybe now he'll FINALLY shut that BIG mouth.

ycav4424

Finally I can put down the remote. Evertime he started screaming about more crap, I had to hit the mute button. Obama got rid of the new car commercials so TV viewing just got a little nicer.

pelusita

Yeah, BM was really loud and obnoxious, but I would really rather watch him, then that weirdo freak, MJ. That face of his was absolutely HORRIFYING and not anything I'd want to meet with or see in a dark hall. I'll say about MJ what I heard said about the "King," Elvis, years ago, "I'm already sick of MJ being dead!!"

Huckster

Billy Mays sold crap on TV. He was annoying at best. Celbrity. NOT.

Sugar

How is a seatbelt supposed to protect his head!!! LMAO. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!! He shoulda bought the "protect my head from falling debris" helmet for $19.99!!!!

Jay Gould

Stay out of airplanes !

vinnie

How are you supposed to react when you hated the SOB in life? I dont know how many times Ive had to fly for the remote when this loudmouthed shrill obnoxious idiot suddenly popped up during a break. He was in the same league with that wormy little Shamwow person (who's chops many people would like to personally slap) and, worst of all, that smirking Canadian punk who lipsynchs to those Free Credit Report travesties. If these things "go in threes", then there are two worthy candidates to follow this blowhard. Maybe that's the connection between Mays and MJ too: if you wanted to kill him in life, dont be a hypocrite and pretend "respect" after he's dead..... If you did not like him tham say nothing. It is the civilized thing to do. Saying bad thing makes you look low rent. But perhaps you are.

Posted at 1:20PM on Jun 28th 2009 by Saint Subversive

Pragmatist

RIP Billy, can't say I'll miss your annoying voice, but rest in peace. Hits on the head are a serious thing, Natasha richardson died from a head injury-I had double vision for months after being hit on the head that required stitches. Young man too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments