Last Time We Saw Billy Mays

6/28/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays was in New York just a few weeks back -- and, in typical jovial Billy fashion, he tried selling photogs on the "best French restaurant in town."

Billy Mays: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ceryneh

People have no respect or dignity for themselves when they open they're mouths and let such stupid comments about others fly out. If you don't have enough respect for yourself to shut the Hell up and not speak ill of anyone especially the dead, then have enough respect for your parents whom I'm pretty sure raised you better. At some point or another you have to know that if you keep your mouth closed no one will ever know how uneducated you are. I send my condolences to the Mayes family and the Jacksons because even though Michael was a bigger star no one life is more important than the other. We have experienced a great deal of loss in the last week we should be humbled enough to respect those directly envolved.

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

HE DID! WITH THE TRAMATIC PROBLEM OF THE AIRPLANE TIRES AS THEY LANDED. THEY ARE SO LUCKY THERE WASN'T MORE SERIOUS INJURIES OR FATALITIES. BUT WITH THE PERSONAL CARRY-ONS AND OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE ABOVE EACH PASSANGER. THEY FELL OUT OF THE COMPARTMENTS WHICH SOMETHING HIT MR. MAYS ON THE HEAD. THEY SAID HE COMMENTED THAT HE HAD A HEADACHE! HE COULD HAVE HAD A SUB-DURAL HEMATOMA IN THE BRAIN. I ENJOYED HOW PERSISTED WAYS HE PROMOTED THE PRODUCTS! I SEND MY CONDOLENCES AND RESPECTS TO ALL HIS FAMILY AND LOVED ONES....BILLY MAYS MAY HE REST IN PEACE......

FAA ARE TRYING TO COVER THEIR ASS SO GOOD! IF HE DID DIE OF A SUBDURAL HEMATOMA THERE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE LAW SUE.......

Koizumi

I can't believe people can be so damn disrespectful about death. Really renews my faithin humanity that does. :/
RIP Billy Mays. ;-; He really was my hero.

PENGUINGIRL

i bet billy mays was a GREAT guy but i am not sure about it maybe it didnt happen because i dont remember it being on the news. maybe he ran away just to get more attention

RIP

and i hope billy mays families r all right

penguingirl

shar

first Ed McMan and I felt bad but he was old, Next Farra too young to go I was really depressed, OMG..Michael! No say it isn't so... But this Billy Mays! Now I can't go to work today this is too much

Goldendome

Billy Mays is an excellent example of the American dream. His energy, talent and drive made him into an icon of direct response selling. He earned his success and -like him or not- he should be admired. Hopefully, his family will come to understand that the snide comments and bitterness by a fraction of our population are rooted in jealousy. Thumbs up, Billy!!

Dr. Mekah Gordon, Ph.D.

Addendum to #69:

Since Billy did not suffer any major head trauma, according to the Coroners Report, I stand corrected.
In either case, when was YOUR last physical!?!?
Be, Proactive!

Regards ~
Dr. G

flower

until this day I still can't believe billy is gone my prayers go out to his family R.I.P.BILLY YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTEN!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5