Michael Jackson -- Rare Family Photos

6/28/2009 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 20 never-before-seen pictures of Michael Jackson have emerged showing him as he lived his everyday life.

Michael Jackson

From birthday to costume parties, these pictures show a candid, unmasked, genuinely happy Michael as he interacts with his children, employees and friends.

Mickey von Dutch

Having seen these pictures my heart bleeds for his children. They obviously were much loved by their father and what is to become of them now? The grandparents are no option because MJ's dad has a history of abusive behaviour, their mother(s) sold them for money. Whatever the judge decides, I hope he or she will at least make sure that the kids stay together.

mary goldwater

Michael Jackson..What a phenomal talent and Im so sorry you were so misunderstood..I feel that I understand that you just wanted to creat the childhood you never had..you tried ..shame on them for not understanding..Thank you for the music and especially ffor those great moves..God they look so impossible to me..but I love watching you do them..I hope you find the peace you deserve..Thank you Michael Jackson

April

OMG # 26 & 27... Obviously, you people are the reason why racism still exists.... shame on you....

Basic Human Rights

Zoe: You are completely correct and I agree with you. In my post above yours I post how I had a friend (few years agao) who had the EXACT same thing as MJ and hers was VERY even as far as I could see. That's when I started believing MJ really had what he had. I just feel terrible that it took his death for me to google evidence on his trial and realize that that horrible family was taking advantage of him and he had nothing to do with harming anyone in any way. I am proud to say, though, that I never watched the Bashir thing on TV as I didn't want to hear any of that media pot stirring, though deep down (back then) I had thought he was a bit weird mainly because he looked so strange. Now I know he probably suffered from BDD and I feel terrible that I thought badly of him. :( RIP Michael Jackson.

marianne

his skin is so even bec. he got treatment for his skin disease vitiligo....in an interview i watched..he told his mother he did not want to look like a cow.....i love you michael.....im so depressed with your passing...dont know when will my grieving end....i feel my life will never be the same again..never...

M

Shame on you TMZ and shame on your devoted sheeple for seeing nothing wrong with you exploiting Michael and his kids..and whoever you bought these photos from obviously has no morals nor any love for Michael Jackson. He has not even been dead for 3 days and you are showing very private moments..he tried very hard to keep his kids from the public eye and here you are showcasing them to the world..do you ever wonder if the kids would want these photos released?? You are nothing but vultures and to those who are so obsessed with wondering whether MJ is or is not the father, get a life..it is none of your business..he raised them and loved them and that is all that matters and you are invading his privacy and exploiting what he cherished the most..disgusting on so many levels

Noni

Why does it matter if they were biologically his children or not? It's not our business anyway. They were LEGALLY his children and he loved them very much. That is all that matters. He tried so hard to give them a life out of the spotlight, and I applaud him for that.

Cimarron

He was so good looking before all the cosmetic surgeries ..... perhaps he was trying to blend black & white ... but it didn't turn out right.

cyringe

good job tmz. now we know he has his kids around other kids and from the pics it sure shows they were taken by an adult because we all know that a 4yr old child can not focus the len of a camera and get that good of a shot. pull the next evidence they used to destroy him!!!!!

Grammar nazi

Is that Jerry Orbach in a few of those pictures?

Rip It Up

I heard that Farrah Fawcett met with God and God said that since she was such a wonderful actress, she could ask him for anything. Farrah said all she wanted was for the children of the world to be safe. That afternoon, Michael Jackson died.

Anita

What the nanny has to say is really disturbing. Those poor kids!!

Rob

I was always a fan of his music but never understood Michael after the mid 80s. Seeing pictures of him with the kids makes him appear so normal. Maybe he really was very normal and an extremely caring person. I think he may have been very mis-understood and taken advantage of often. These pictures show him to be a great dad, sitting on the floor, holding his kids and having fun with his friends. His children all appear to be very sweet and I'm praying for them. RIP Michael Jackson.

Anita

um Legally their biological mother can claim them before the Jackson clan can. Which is as it should be. DNA does matter to the courts, public opinion does not.

April

#67... you are a piece of sh*T... very crappy thing to say.