No Plans for Neverland Ranch

6/28/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Neverland ranchThe future of Neverland Ranch is still up in the air, according to an associate of the company that now owns it.

Tohme Tohme -- Jackson's longtime friend and a partner of Colony Capital, part owner of Neverland -- tells TMZ so far no decision has been made about what do with Michael Jackson's famous former home.

We're told one of the options being discussed is to make Neverland some sort of museum or shrine to Jackson.

Linda Mott

This would help to pay any money that he owed an set the children up with a secure future for life. I hope the family puts the children first and doesn't get too greedy.

cynical@best

post 99 nambla is
North American Man/Boy Love Association

Pixie

As ridiculous as it might sound,I was talking about that with my neighbors on Thursday night,less than two ours after we heard
in news channels that MJ was "in critically" conditions,while TMZ was reporting that he had passed away.It would be a GREAT thing to do. I wasn't a fan of him but somehow, somewhere alone the way I learned to appreciated his great talent.

And for all those bastards out there,that are trashing this poor man who'd never find peace in this life:
Let Him Rest In Peace!! By the way,have you'll ever heard about "KARMA"? If you don't you'll learn
alone the way! God's justice even tastier than humans justice.I can't wait to see what happens to all
of you whom spend time pointing the finger at everybody else,but fail to see their own imperfections!

Corey Haim

Make it a Museum for Famous Child Molesters! I'll donate a special exibit. You know he was my idol! p.s.: my band Corey Feldman & The Truth Movement will be playing this Thursday July 2, 2009 at the Valley Bowling Lanes.

dmb

If we have Graceland then we should be able to have Neverland. With marketing it correctly you would be able to pay all of Michael’s debts.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Michael Jackson left his Fingerprints on our Music and Society. Now he has left his Fingerprints on his children.

FINGERPRINTS

Fingerprints are not a sin or so it seems to me

It merely means a little tyke is looking there to see,

The big blue sky with clouds and planes

With wonderous thoughts to think,

Don't stop the dreams of worlds beyond those fingerprints can bring.

Copyright 1984 J. K. Flak
verandajoy@yahoo.com

Let the dreams of the children soar to the universe!

ole man

BURN IT....GET RID OF IT

luvumj

I would love to go there ,dont tear it down!

Rufus T. Firefly

What about Bubbles the chimp? Nobody gives a damn if he was sexually molested or not.

sara

People who have never been in that area don't realize that it would be a traffic nightmare to turn Neverland into a museum. It is in the hills of the Santa Ynez Valley on a winding two lane country road. People already voted that idea down once before.

marie

#190 BY THEWAY WHO IF ANYONE DONE THAT OH YES IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU ROT IN HELL WE LOVE MJ AND THIS PRAT CANT CHANGE THAT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, R I PXX

marie

SORRY #189

objectivity

Neverland could be like Graceland but even better!! It would make so much money in California with all the amusements and the beautiful mansion...what a great way to honor MJ and pay off his debt....and a great solid financial future for his children!!

Ksenia

I voted to make it a museum but prefer Michael's children to live there.
If I were his daughter I would like to live in the place that Michael loved so much.
It would always remind them about him.
And I just don't understand why they are in "good spirit". Is it normal to be ok when your daddy is gone?
I'm just a fan of Michael from very very far Russia but I can't sleep, can't eat, I cry all the time just thinking about him lying on a cold table somewhere in the morgue.
I'm really not in a "good spirit".

Jenanigans

Actually it was first David, then Ed, then Farrah, then Michael, then Billy. If they truly come in 3s I think we've got another one coming. I'm scared it'll be Patrick Swayze.

I'm sure Neverland will become the next Graceland although some peoples opinions will be foul considering all that has been rumored to happen there and probably did. I just hope they will all rest in peace.