No Plans for Neverland Ranch

6/28/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Neverland ranchThe future of Neverland Ranch is still up in the air, according to an associate of the company that now owns it.

Tohme Tohme -- Jackson's longtime friend and a partner of Colony Capital, part owner of Neverland -- tells TMZ so far no decision has been made about what do with Michael Jackson's famous former home.

We're told one of the options being discussed is to make Neverland some sort of museum or shrine to Jackson.

you must stupid

"Wow, doesn't the black community have anyone with an education that can speak for them ?"

They have a couple, but they are currently in the White House destroying the nation as we speak.

Michelle

Another link: This is the woman who spent the most time with Michael and the children........Everyone is pointing fingers but what about the Nation of Islams role in his life/death?

Anon

Make it into a museum! I would definitely go! It could carry on Michaels dream and stay a child museum/hotel and keep the amusement park to it. I think Michael would want it that way.

FOREVER THE KING OF POP!!!!!!! RIP Michael!

A fan

Though Michael had said after the trial that the home was never the same, I believe he would want to be buried there. A museum on the grounds would be a good addition. I believe that besides Elvis, Princess Diana has something like this. (I know it is not where she is buried on that island).

It will be a great legacy for his children.

I would take my family to visit.

me

i would definitely go if they made it a museum! RIP michael...love you.

you must stupid

The clowns on here saying they should make it a museum either don't have children or are high as a kite. No sober parent would care to be within 100 miles of a child rape camp.

Grim Reaper

A MUSEUM FOR CHILD MOLESTERS.

I THINK NOT.

Eddie Keator

I will miss the musically genius of Michael Jackson, but he was no Elvis, Buddy Holly, or Jimi Hendrix.... he was Michael. But let's be real, an eccentric all his adult life, and multiple charges of molestation of boys.

He was a musician, no an idol. He was creative, nor sainted.
I will remember him for his music, dancing, videos... but nothing more. He bought his way out of a conviction, he left the country under clouds of suspicion, unpayed debts (including his staff), abandoned his "pets" (Neverland Zoo).

I feel for his children and his family, but flatten the property and not a single inference to his name or music should be named for the property, a street, or building. He abandoned it and hence, lost any claim, rights, privileges or honor. Is that a bulldozer I hear idling?

hamilTonyan

Pepsi will buy it and name it home of the king of pop.

you must stupid

Hmm....if he's 400 million dollars in debt I don't see how the family can have any type of decision as to what happens with that place. Janet is the only one that made her own money that wasn't sponging off him and seems to be the only one in the family with any sense. This of course isn't saying much since she thought it'd be ok to show her boob during primetime local programming.

babylove

I think it would be a great idea but it must be a joint effort with the family

CutTheCrap

Does anyone have any respect at all anymore??? RESPECT THE LIVING &
THE DEAD! My GOD!!!!!

babylove

@. 50 YEAR OLD ALCOHOLIC - DRUG ADDICT - CHILD MOLESTER IS DEAD.

Posted at 4:40PM on Jun 28th 2009 by Grim Reaper

YOU ARE SUCH A RACIST ASS

whatwouldudo

Well no SOBER parent would ever settle for money in court when they think someone "molested" their child....I would have killed him myself personally.........AND no SOBER parent would ever let their child have an unsupervised sleepover at someone's house that you would think is a child molester...unless you were buying your ticket on the gravy train.

MJ should never have allowed kids over after the first lawsuit....but shame on those parents!!! They should have been charged with child endangerment.....and held accountable for THEIR OWN ACTIONS!!!!

Grim Reaper

50 YEAR OLD ALCOHOLIC - DRUG ADDICT - CHILD MOLESTER IS DEAD.

Look who Joe Jackson (abusive father) has speaking for the family, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, both are brain dead racists. Wow, doesn't the black community have anyone with an education that can speak for them ?