AEG Promises Ticket Refund ... for Some

6/29/2009 7:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEG has promised a full refund for tickets to Michael Jackson's 50 London concert dates -- if you bought your tickets through an "authorized dealer."

AEG Ticket Refund Click to view!

In a statement that was set to be released in a couple of hours -- that somehow leaked -- AEG promises "the refunds will be processed by each of the authorised ticket agencies (e.g. Ticketmaster, Viagogo, See or Ticketline)."

And the statement says fans "will have the option to be sent the actual tickets" for the show. Translation -- one hell of an expensive keepsake.

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

I already have my ticket in hand, so refund please - good luck getting my physical ticket back.

Moni

OK, TMZ please leave michael alone. U guys drove him to his grave so can he please rest in peace! MY god!

RxKing

*******************************************************************************************************
CAUSE OF DEATH: Research "MJ Death and Jane Burgermeister Connection" (HINT: Do NOT take flu vaccine this fall)

Laurie

why has so little been posted today?

MJFan4LIFE

Wow, I wonder what these tickets will be selling for on ebay? To #1, what if the ticket people make you send your ticket back to get full refund? What will you do? -Steve

mellow

or you can turn them in for a nice DVD of the rehearsal at staples center.....sarcasm

Mark Jones

Visint www.rallyattheriver.com
RIP Michael

chad

I don't think these physical tickets will be worth much seeing as there are potentially 750,000 of them.

Kristy

Here's an idea... How about all those celebrities that are talking a benefit concert in MJ's name get together and honor MJ's commitment to the concert. The people who already have tix to MJ's concert will see all these celebrities do a concert in MJ's name doing MJ's songs. If all the celebrities are as onboard as they say, then they'd be sure to clear their schedules to be a part of MJ's concert. I know, it only takes brains to come up with such wonderful ideas like mine.

AMB

Mr. Jackson must have been the last of the celebrities in the world. Big fan, but DANG! Can I read so good old non depressing gossip. lol

ABB

Blu-Ray is the new technology!

Marketing $ociologist

Refund? All those tickets were sold on Ebay for $20,000 each this weekend.

Karen Warren Matthews

I am a white, 47 year old white female with two children 22 and 20 and live in Memphis where Elvis lived. I loved Michael Jackson along with my two children. I am very glad he touched our life. I hope that all this mess will hurry up and get corrected and the truth does need to be told. I disagree with the comment below to the TMZ blog assuming that "yall are responsible for putting Micheal in his grave", that is just terrible! I lived through all the mess here in Memphis regarding our beloved Elvis and was very glad it took the reporting of the media to help us with the truth. Thank you TMZ for all of your hard work. May MJ rest in peace and may his children be able to get on with a little bit of peace. Thank you.

The Man in the Mirror Project

A group of us have started The Man in the Mirror Project (www.maninthemirrorproject.org) which honors the life of Michael Jackson by encouraging fans to pledge donations to his favored causes in his memory. Specifically, The Man in the Mirror Project calls upon "This Is It" ticket-holders to pledge their forthcoming ticket refunds to the causes he supported. Michael Jackson's art and charitable spirit influenced generations worldwide and we believe this is a fitting way to honor the King of Pop.

Support us on Facebook!

Director555

I want to say, there is a lot of comments going around this person or that person. Watch that doctor who was there. Michael had a habit of telling people he wanted something and they would give it to him because he was Michael. So what if???? he asked that doctor for some meds so he could perform a little better. What do you think that doctor would say? He is Michael so if he wanted some extra anything to get ready for that 50 concert dates, he might have said yes despite the complications or dangers. I would not have done that but I am a doctor also. I happen to have been a licensed Psychology for orver 20 years. I quite because of the demand on my body and I also did not believ in the criminal system either. So I turned to the movie industry. I watch everything that goes on with these celebrities. There is a lot of drug abuse gong on and the doctors close their eyes for a few bucks. Check that doctor out. I am telling you please! he was right there. If you can't live and you have a doctor right there, what good is he. How long did it take to call for assistence? Get answers to thesequestions. Also do not under any circuumstance, give Koe jackson any conrtrol over any of Michaels money or estate. That mother and Joe are in cohoots. She will do anything Joes tells her to do. he has been a controlling son of a#####all Michaels child and teen life and some of the adult but now that Michael is dead, you are going to see some of everything for his throne. Read it, learn it, watch it. You will see. But look into that doctor. Had I been watching Michael, If I hd a question, and as soon as Michael even looked like he was afinting or getting weak, I would have been on the phone with the ambulance before he hit the floor, I do not care how good I thought I was, you always need backup for someone of this magnitude and what he had at stake. Follow up what I said and you will see.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments