Reported Jackson Autopsy -- A Fake

6/29/2009 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned the story making the rounds detailing the terrible condition of Michael Jackson's body is a fake.

A report in The Sun gave harrowing details of the body, but we've learned the "autopsy report" was fabricated and completely false.

UPDATE: The Los Angeles County coroner just released the following statement:

"The report that is being published did not come from this office. I don't know where the information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false."

katybear

If the Sun reported it, it must be fake. I can't believe that rag is still in business after all the false information they have reported about celebrities.

big joe

here we go .

jan UK

Why cant people show him the respect that he so truly deserves and stop making up the usual lies that have followed him all his life.Let him rest in peace and consider the family he sadly leaves behind. Why are people so afraid of a genius that they have to try to bring him down even in death!!!

Kevin

Then why did you report the story in the first place? You, TMZ, should have gotten the facts first so that makes you FAKE as well.

overit

How ridiculous to begin with. Why would anyone believe "The Sun". Why would TMZ report on this???? I agree with # 2

anywonder

If I do not read it on TMZ first, I know it is Bull Sheets!

Vanessa

God guys... That was terrible!!! The SUN nearly always writes crap!! Anything to sell their paper!!! Shame on them!!!

oxyclean

OK>>>>>> delete that post, maybe?

just me

DUH! YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAP! TMZ WANNA BE RICHER THAN U ARE? ASK THE SUN TO INTERVIEW JOE JACKSON....SEE IF THEY CAN GET HIM TO SHED A TEAR! I BET OLD JOE WISH HIS PETER WAS AS HARD AS HIS HEART!!!!

Festus Hagan

Sensationalize, speculate, lie, make stories up, exploit, Hassle grieving family, 20 posts a day, Run the story into the ground.

donbear

I am so sorry that his life had to end in such a tragic manner, but seriously, I wasn't surprised. All the details will be revealed soon enough and it wouldn't shock me to find out that most of what was reported in the Sun is true afterall. He was a brilliant and talented man in many ways, but too many deamons haunted and hounded him inside for many years.

someone

Okay then, take down the report.

Jenn

The SUN!!!!!!! EVERYONE w/ a brain knows anything from them is a LIE LIE LIE........The only reason it's still around b/c that have no freaking brains and no life actually believe it :(

The Time special addition mag comes out today.

salvatora

OBVIOUSLY THAT THAT IS A FAKE I MEAN COMING FROM THE SUN YOU CAN EXPECT ANYTHING...I WONDER IF THAT DIARY HAS EVER EXPERIENCED HAVING TO GO THRU A LAW SUIT????