Michael Jackson's Will Surfaces

6/29/2009 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned Michael Jackson's lawyer has a copy of the singer's will and he intends to file it with the court.

We're told the Jackson family doesn't have a copy of the will in attorney John Branca's possession. It's unclear how many wills Jackson made but Branca believes it's the most current.

Branca and Jackson stopped working together in 2006 but the singer hired him back just three weeks ago.

MJ is ♥

119, Noticed that too. My family, network and I, fond MJ supporters are distraught by his sudden passing and more so his cries for help. I really loved his music and his style of dance. Our thoughts and support are with MJ's children and family. We will not be buying any of these products until we are satisfied that permission was given.

Flowerbud

Maybe Michael knew what was coming, so he rehired someone he trusted:
"Branca has a long history with Jackson. In 1985, Branca brokered the deal for Jackson to purchase The Beatles' publishing catalogue."

I hope no one in the Jackson family gets anything. They have lived off Michael all their lifes...sucking the life out of him.
His father sounded like HE was on drugs at the BET awards talking about his record label. They are vultures.

hotie

how can he prove didn't change anything?

DJ Billy Bats

Joe Jackson can " beat it " !! He was already trying to profit off his son's death did you see him yesterday at the press conf saying how he was setting up a music label ! I hope MJ made it very clear in his will that the father is not to see 1 cent or profit off his death in any way !

NIcole

It is but a tradegy that Michael Jackson has left this earth a free man. He has made so many accomplishments in his 50 years of life. I remember him and his family well. I grew up with the Jackson 5. There was not a time that I would miss any of his cartoons on Saturday morning. Our Rock star has left us with beautiful memories. Those things are priceless. It is so wrong for (His) fans to ever doubt this man of enormous love that he has given to everyone. But Michael will never be forgotten. He will always be charished in my heart. My deepest sympathies to the Jackson family. Most of all to the children that were left fatherless. Grandma show them that he was loved. My deepest sympathy. By the way my last name is Jackson also. But wouldn't that be ironic if everyone that had the last Jackson was related. It was only a dream. But Michael is and will always be the MAN. GOD"S BE THAT IT MAY.

Claire

WTF is with the 'first' comments, grow up!

Giagia

Michael's parents should NOT get custody of the children. Joe Jackson is an abusive evil man and his wife Katherine (Michael's) mom stood by and allowed that man to abuse Michael thoughout his childhood. She is also a piece of SH-T!!!!!
It makes me sick to watch Joe running around promoting himself while his dead sos's body is still warm.
I truly feel that Michael has grown into the very bizarre person he was soley because of the awlful abuse he suffered as a child at the hands of JOE his father.

Tina

Will,
I''m glad his Dad doesn't get anything!!!!! So glad his kids does, hope his Mom does right, but I think she will, and not let MJ's Dad get his hands on anything!!!

Tina

goodie goodie......Joe gets no doe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

bernie

I am not surprized he rehired lawyer. Since he was scheluled for more concerts-sounds like he was tying loose ends...I guess he figured his dad took enough of him and is capable of making his own money.

Prayerful for the Jackson Family

After reading a lot of these comments I decided to make a coment. I think it's a disgrace for some of the things that you people are saying about this family. If you had any kind of empathy and half a heart you would be praying for this family. These people have just lost a family memeber and instead of you saying a prayer for them you're making all kinds of false accusations and ridiculing everything being said and that includes the Media as well. Heaven forbid if it was any one of your family memebers/ loved one. Shame on you! I pray that God wraps his loving arms around them and gives them strenght to endure and keep them in perfect peace. To The Jackson Family, May God Keep you in Jesus Holy name I pray. Amen!!!!

Johnnie Newkirk Jr.

I am just glad that there is a Will. Thank God for that.

jo

hi i am a big fan of MJ and i live in england so im unable to get to America to pay my last respects. Does anyone have any idea of his parents address? so that i can send a tribute.
many thanks guys
xx

Just Anybodys

Geewiz, I hope that they are either given to Rowe or somebody else - PLEASE not with those Jacksons. The mother is what?, 89 years old? How long can she live? And that crazy father? I bet he likes beating up on kids. I hope that SOMEBODY helps those kids.

I am begining to think that MJ was totally MAD, maybe in some people's minds that he was good on stage, but not for me. As for his personal life, he was a total wreck, and dangerous to children. I don't care who comes out of the woodwork saying he was a good person. Anytime children are involved in a nasty situation, I'll take the side of protecting the child.

The Jackson family? Nutz too! They knew MJ was in deep dodo and didn't do a thing to help him. We have a thing called a 302 which will involuntary commit a person that we think is a danger to themselves or others. That is what they should have done. But they were so afraid of being cut out of his will that they did nothing? When it all settles a whole lot of crap will come out. I can't wait.

Lincoln

TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BESIDES MICHAEL JACKSON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not but there are other things going on in the world!