Matt & Sarah

Plus 3

6/29/2009 7:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick and their ecstatic son, James, put on a happy face and welcomed the newest members of the family: twin sisters Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge Broderick.

sarah jessica parker matthew broderick

Not pictured: SJP's surrogate, who gave birth to the adorable little ladies last week in Martins Ferry, Ohio.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jennifer Collins

Someone teach him how to hold a baby!

Bethany

Is it just me, or is MB holding that baby like she's a slinky?

pollynoo

These little douchebags have a great life to look forward to: Mom's a plastic surgery addict, Dad's a murderer...what more can they ask for?

Valerie

Wow something besides Michael Jackson. Too bad I don't care about these people.

Alfalfa

SJP is an ugly biatchh!!!! WTF ugly ugly ugly ugly!!!!

WTF

Adorable! Thanks for sharing the photo...we needed some good news (yes we did...even you buttheads who posted above me).

springs

TMZ!!!! Thanks for some good news!!! Are you on the MJ payroll????
Just asking!!

who gives a shit

How come the twins have different last names? One is Broderick and one is Elwell, these hollywood celebs ( I know they live in New York) always pick out weird names........................

janine

#7, they don't have different last names, one of the twins has 2 middle names, and the other only has one. but they both have the last name of Broderick

WhoseSperm&Egg

So bizarr-o! One minute he's cheating on her and she's looking at apartments then grasping at straws to keep their sham of a marriage intact. So what does she come up with? Yeah! Let's drag two innocent babies into this equation and see if it'll be the glue that holds us all together! But the imaciated girl can't (or doesn't want to) carry her own baby (ies) so they figure they'll just use their money to buy some. It really is tragic. What have they done for that poor surrogate girl anyhow. I'm sure they got paid handsomely but why didn't they afford her round the clock security if they were so worried about the "health and safety"? Now, what i REALLY want to ask is this ... If Sarah Jessica and Matthew are so over-the-moon then why is it such a secret whether both or either of them were parental enough to use their OWN egg and sperm to do it? At the very least, their surrogate was the vessel and so she shouldn't be forgotten like an old shoe now that the media whores can use their newly bought babies as a publicity stunt. There is something entirely misguided about them.

Sarah

TWINS! The newest celebrity must have! Sweet babies, they look like a happy family. Anyone know why they used a surrogate? She got pregnant and carried their boy so just wondering? Seems to me like most Mom's would carry their own babies if able. Pregnancy and childbirth are hard but rewarding and wonderful to experience. Just my thought.

Bash a Pap

Wow. All of you are all so perfect... sitting there in your underwear in your mom's basement clacking out smart ass things on TMZ. What a bunch of pathetic losers. And I am looking at you #4. I can only imagine what a pock-faced troll you are. I can smell your funky ass from here... Ewwwww you are one nasty human. At least I guess you're a human.

Hayley B

Cuuuuuuteness overload!

#7 - Marion has 2 middle names.

Lucy

Holy, is Matthew Broderick ever OLD looking! At least SJP doesn't look old.

nindy

I'm happy for them and their success. it is good to see some good news going on in hollywood and newyork. Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized today with flu symptoms. If I were a celeb id be in hiding right now they must have irritated something?!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments