Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland

6/30/2009 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

Andrea

FANS AROUND THE WORLD...DID YOU FORGET WHAT MICHAEL SAID IN 2005?

He said: "I won't live there ever again. It's a house now. It's not a home anymore. I'll only visit".

Harvey Lee Roth

THE KING OF POOP!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

This is sad. Michael never wanted to go back to Never Land again, he had too many bad memories and he said it was no longer his home but a house.
The only reason the family is going to associate NeverLand with Michael is for there own self gain and that is why Katherine doesn't need to have the kids. Katherine knows this is not the place Michael wants to be associated with but she is a robot of Joe and will never stand up for her kids even after death. Shame on her, shame on the family. They as a family will never be there for one another only for self gain and fame. After listening to Janets half hearted speech on BET I realized that she too doesn't give a flip about Michael. How dare she let this madness go on, Michael wouldn't want Never Land to be a part of his death or celebration of his life. I am scared for thos children with Katherine Jackson, she doesn't have the strength to stand up for children with Joe and won't for her grandchildren. I so dislike this family and if Michael was my brother I wouldn't care about what my family wanted to do for there own self gain of money and fame, I would do what Michael would of wanted. I have a brother and I love him, I would never throw him under the bus. I am more disgusted with Janet because I thought her and Michael had a special bond. She too is a coward and scared to stand up for her brother. Shame on Mrs.Jackson and Janet, I hope you sleep well at night. Evil family and I'm sorry Michael you were born into such a selfish and evil family.

PookiePD

Is this going to be his burial place? Is that legal? Aren't there guidelines for burying humas remains at a residential area?

Steve

He was known as the "Semen Truck" to all the kids.

ESB

32,000 pounds of concrete? Who was the moron who came up with this number? Concrete is measured in cubic yards (NOT pounds), with a weight of 150 pounds per cubic foot or 1350 pounds per cubic yard. Anyhow, if 32,000 pounds is acurrate, that comes out to a concrete order of 24 "yards"........My point to the layman, this is a couple or so trucks of concrete which is enough to build either a monument, or moreso, a mauseleum for Jacko. It's a significant enough quantity of concrete order to draw attention, so something is going on..........just my 2 cents.

Twinker

Talk about being between a rock (star) and hard place.....

Greta Herzberg

Love and Peace for him, God is the only one forgive you and I Pray for you I hope now You can live in Peace and love with God Greta Portland Oregon

TurboKitty

Someone at TMZ might want to start moderating the links from the posts ... some of them are just unacceptable ...

whatwouldudo

at least that pic is better....LMAO

who gives a shit

It's obvious that it is going to be his final resting place and the concrete is for a crypt. So the fans have gotten their wish and he will be buried at Neverland and Joe abuser Jackson will charge you mucho $$$$$$ to view him!!

Guest

He's probably going to be buried there.

...and please watch The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien weeknights at 11:35 pm.

serg

hey everyone check out this great site www.100ncarolwooddr.com
michaels last home

hottopics

The cement should be for Joe Jackson and his buddy the Rev. Al I am in everybody's business Sharpton. What is this guys job anyway. He hangs out with this child abuser like this guy is his God. You want to mourn Michael - try staying away from his good for nothing father.

Richard Pierce

MJ is getting a concrete nose!!!!!!