Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland

6/30/2009 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

Seriously....

What's the big deal about the picture being photoshopped? Am I not seeing something everyone else is seeing???

Clown

You load 16 tons and whaddaya get??
another day older and deeper in debt.

Sorry... had to throw that in there. 32,000lbs translates to 16tons. Seemed fitting in light of the debt that was incurred at Neverland.

May Michael Rest in Peace by the way. Condolences go out to the family.

Cheryl

Its already been stated that he is going to be buried at Neverland... I cant understand WHY? There is NOTHING there! Everything that made it "Neverland" has been sold at auction!!! People keep talking about it being turned into a theme park or museaum.... to me, it would have been kinda cool BEFORE everything was sold!! Duh.. it kinda loses its appeal when you try to re-create it!!!

whatwouldudo

@Jenny

they changed the picture

hotie

Michael rest in peace

rachelhope26

My boyfriend informed me that it is probably for a crypt. Perhaps he is going to be buried there. That would be nice if they made Neverland Ranch into a museum.

Nuts

The rep from the concrete company has further advised that steel re-enforcement bar and steel doors to complete the concrete cash vault will be delivered on Wednesday. On Friday July 03 a $500.00 per person admission fee will be collected at the Neverland entrance gate. CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Cheryl

Jackson still owned part of Neverland.. it never went to foreclosure... its in ALL the articles lately..

welc ome

COME HELL OR HIGHWATER, KATHRINE WILL BURY HER BOY AT NEVERLAND.

housefly88

When I first saw the cement trucks, I just thought thay ae probally going to lay a sidewalk/pathway so mourners can file past his casket in an orderly fasion. If you look at the pics of neverland there arent really to many paved walkways that dont end up going 6 different ways before they reach their final destanation. just my opinion.
and I already know I cannot spell, but if you cannot understand the point I am trying to make, because of the poor spelling, then your just an internet troll. (blame it on my Public education)

Nikki

Michael was the KING OF POP and a world-wide music genius!! I pray that he will be remembered for the unique and unparalleled contributions he made to music. May he rest in peace. I bow my head in sorrow.

monksmom98

Posted at 7:04PM on Jun 30th 2009 by Someone Who Knows

My heart aches for Elizabeth Taylor.

Doofus.

gog

DROP THE MICKEY IN THE HOLE, FILL IT WITH CONCRETE & GET ON WITH YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES

DomGotHerMemorialTix =)

Evn tho it would be really nice 2 have him buried there, he stated that he didn't wanna go bacc there because the authorities violated it when they did the strip search during that little boy's case. =(
So sad.. so so sad :'(
It jus succs how sum ppl treated him here n it hurts 2 kno that that's how he felt :'(
I can only imagine how violated he felt :'(
So sorry Michael :'( I love u so much from the bottom of my heart.. I can't wait 2 c u wen I get there man ima give u the biggest hug ever!!!! N all the ppl that tried 2 hurt u & r saying these cruel things about u, they prolly not gonna be wit us.
R.I.p. love.

JL23

Come on people, wake up!! They are pouring a parking lot!! There is no place that can handle all the cars that will be coming and going. Neverland is the next Graceland!! 32,000 pounds to build a crypt?