Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland

6/30/2009 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

Tiffany J.

I'm willing to bet money that it'll be a mausoleum.
I CALLED IT!

Nuts

BREAKING NEWS
CNN has learned that 5 million fans plan to attend the Michael Jackson public viewing that will be held at the King of Pop’s beloved Neverland Ranch on Friday July 03 2009. $2.5 billion is expected to be raised from the $500.00 per person entrance fee.

Barbara

In California when someone is buried the coffin is required to be to be surrounded by concrete to protect the water table. Maybe thats your answer.

maggie mae

What a freak show!! Who's paying the bills?

kalgirl

Hannah Harris

MJ loved Neverland.Its only fitting he rest there for eternity.I toured Graceland for the first time a year ago.Elvis and his Mama were first buried at a cemetery near Graceland but the cemetery couldn't handle the number of fans visiting the masoleum so they moved them to behind the house with other relatives.If I ever am in that part of Calif.again,I'd like to visit Neverland also.

ly9512

You guys are being so dumb. This whole MJ case is news. I know that millions of fans want to know who or what killed MJ and what is going to happen with him now.

I don't know about you, but I'm more interested in what's going on with MJ than I am watching Kate Gosselin go to the post office or Bradley Cooper shake hands with the paparazzi.

THIS is real entertainment news.. that other crap is simply that - just plain crap.

Sharona

13. MJ said, he never wanted to return to Neverland, someone dig up that video with him making that statement!

Posted at 6:59PM on Jun 30th 2009 by Lauri

I AGREE! ARE WE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE THAT REMEMBER THAT COMMENT! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE HE WANTED TO REST IN PEACE AT! HE WILL NOT BE IN PEACE THERE!

Sharona

132. I feel sick to my stomach thinking of the circus that will go on here this weekend. I live in the Neverland area. It's a beautiful tranquil area that is going to be destroyed by the mj "fans" - people who don't have their own life. I can see it now - hawkers selling tee shirts, pictures and cotton candy. Please leave him in LA!!!!

Posted at 9:36PM on Jun 30th 2009 by kalgirl

GET USED TO IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE NEVERLAND IS SLATED TO BE THE NEXT GRACELAND.

ly9512

I think this is the link you are looking for. Apparently it is from Jan 2009:

Meowch

Probably for a parking lot to accomodate the cars that will be showing up on Friday. Ah yes, the freak show isn't over just yet.

Kooky Fan

tO CREATE CEMENT SHOES FOR THE CHILDREN/ tHEN WHACKO COULD PUSH IN THE STOOLS -AHAHAHAHAH

Shar

THE CONCRETE
will be used on all those spreading lies and rumors.....one can only hope.

Pickle

Probably to hide the bones they found there...

Mike

They are probably making a huge parking lot for the funeral on friday since there are so many people anticipated to come.