Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents

6/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

Michael Jackson's kids

half_empty

michael may not be their biological dad, but he is their REAL DAD! i love u michael, i hope you are happy now whereever you are.

Friend86

REALLY???? Jackson wasn't the father?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tells us something we don't know.

Mel

This is horrbile that even if it was true that you people would publish this so these kids can now be more confused and more distraught. Shame on you all!!!! Let me man rest in peace. We certainly didn't let him when he was alive...

Michael Madsen

AlLL MIXED RACE CHILDREN HAVE CERTAIN BLACK FEATURES! BARRACK OBAMA IS MIXED BLACK AND WHITE! HALLE BERRY IS MIXED BLACK AND WHITE. TIGER WOODS IS MIXED BLACK AND WHITE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK IN THOSE 3 KIDS, BUT THEY ARE NOW GOING TO BE RAISED IN AN ALL BLACK ENVIROMENT. IT WILL BE A CULTURAL SHOCK, BECAUSE YOU CAN BE SURE, THERE WAS NOTHING BLACK ABOUT LIVING WITH THEIR DAD MICHAEL IN HIS HOUSEHOLD, THE BLACK RACE WAS PROBABLY NEVER EVER MENTIONED, YET THEY ARE NOW GOING INTO AN ALL BLACK WORLD TO LIVE WITH SCARY JOE AND LATOYA AND JERMAINE, AND TITO AND JANET OHHH BOOYYYY, CANT WAIT TILL THE KIDS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO GO ON OPRAH AND TELL THEIR SIDEE OF THE STORY, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF THEY ARE SMART, OR DUMB.
BUT HONESTLY, I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST, AND I KNOW THEY ARE VERY MUCH LOVED BY THE FAMILY!

Posted at 10:41AM on Jun 30th 2009 by Lauren Loker

Yah... Obama IS mixed Black and White and HE LOOKS IT... DUH..He has mostly Negroid features... MJ's KIDS are WHITE... PERIOD... HE DIDN'T WANT TO RAISE BLACK PEOPLE... GET IT, JAMIE FOXX????

Sasha

He has Michael's eyes!
She has Deb's eyelash!
He has Michael's moonwalk!

How many times have people told you that you look like your sister, but you don't see it?
How may times have you seen a kid who does not resemble either parent because maybe they resembe a grandparent?
I see no resemblance at all.

Why is this so shocking or unbelievable? You can say one has the eyes or nose and I'll find 10,000 who disagree and see no resemblance. Donated sperm isn't shocking for him, but I thought it was Debbie's eggs. It's not. So what of it? Maybe she had egg issues. The older you get, the less viable eggs become.

What's crazy is explaining playing the role of wife and mother for 2 years then taking money and leaving, not justalimony either if you read back on it, but baby fees possibly. Surrogates usually get paid and move on, but these 2 married. What a confusing tale for the kids. I agreed to be a surrogate and wife but then turned myself back into a plain old surrogate and got paid for it.

WTF? Rewind and play this over please.

I'm lost here but we don't have every little private detail of what went on between Debbie, Michael and their babies. I don't really care. But the whole "but I see an identical nose or eyeball" is kind of a lame reason to not beleive this story. People said gradually I started to look like my husband! What the hell kind of horror is that? I don't look like hi at all! We've been around each other for so long that now we favor one another? Bollocks!

In the end, they did what they needed to do to have kids. He loved them very much.

:((

OMG.. and the next artical will be that after the authopsy they finded out that MJ was alian.. have a respect please!!!!

sheryl

Some of you people can be so damn cold hearted.You talk about what his dad did but could you all please think of these kids especially NOW.He is their father he loved and cared for them and thats all that matters.Think of how broken hearted these children are please. All of us got to see the love he gave to this whole world but how many of you actually listened? How many of you could have loved so hard in a world where you couldn't trust because everytime you did someone tried to hurt you? Still he loved and gave.God Bless the Jackson family and may THE KING OF POP( forever) R.I.P. Our loss is heavens gain how beautiful it must be there.

roadblock

jeesh let the guy rest in peace my god who cares where the sperm and egg came from the children loved him dearly they were his kids and he was their father why do u bring up any dirt now when he is gone just let it go

Laura

I often wondered this:

MJ was always striving for perfection and I daresay he was gay... or had some weird psycho thing against sex.

Anyway... those kids are NOT black in any way shape or form, any fool could see they weren't genetically linked to him... and MJ obviously was striving for perfection. Why would he choose Rowe? No offense to her... but she isn't perfection in any sense of the word.

That she was a surrogate makes sense. She was easily gagged with the use of money and she seems to not be going after custody-when any true birthmother in their right mind would do. If not for the knowledge that her birth children were well cared for, but for the monies these children will inherit.

More pieces of the puzzle that was MJ's life....

truthfully yours

I knew it!! I always said there was no way Michael fathered those kids. You can bleach all you want, but he was a black man, and the kids had no characteristics of that heritage. What a shame, these kids will never know a normal life.

mia

I always believed Michael wasn't the father but it never dawned on me that Debbie wasn't the mother since we saw her pregnant. this story just keeps getting weirder

vr

How can you report this crap do you have a DNA?

Christina

That girl, Paris, is the spitting image of Debbie Rowe. There's no way that Paris wasn't at least Rowe's child. She has her mother's eyes. DNA testing would easily put to rest these rumors.

jol

What are you smoking ?? Paris is the spitting image of Debbie.

Shootingstar

I don't think anyone with at least one working eyeball thought those kids were MJ's. They look whiter than Rowe.