Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents

6/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

Michael Jackson's kids

Michelle

I read the interview of Lisa Marie Presley gave to Diane Sawyer years ago. She said he was desperate for Lisa Marie to have his baby. When she wouldn't agree, next thing, Debbie Rowe was pregnant.......He wanted to have a baby with Lisa Marie, she is beautiful

taffy

Who cares all that matters is that these children are cared for and loved why you trying to hurt them????

Tracy

First of all this is a horrible way for those kids to find out MJ is not their father if they dont already know. In the friggin news those kids who just lost their daddy will now read orhear MJ wasny bio dad. Thats horrible. Those kids are goign thru enough. Also I dont beleive that Debi ROwe wasnt the mother. I always thought MJ paid her to be those kids mother and hand them over to him. Marry him have kids and give them over. Its legal for her to do since they were married. I hope the kids can stay with their grandmother. Because all this news will do is mess with the kids. I want those kids to end up filthy rich.

.357 Magnuts

I don't think MJ was capable of sexual activity. If so, he should have been outlawed from having children.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing about the loser.

half_empty

IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER MJ USED HIS SPERM OR NOT OR WHOEVER THE MOTHER IS, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT MICHAEL RAISED THESE KIDS AND LOVED THEM WITH ALL HIS HEART!!! YOU STUPID PEOPLE!!!

John Davis

Persnally, I think he raised the kids just so he could have his own personal "playtoys".

RT
www.complete-privacy.tk

Michael Madsen

These kids are ruined for life now... this story will leak into every classroom, every office, every studio... these kids are doomed... thanks, TMX... good work.
You have single handedly RUINED MJ's Children!

RIP MJ

I very much hope that this story if false. It would be such a tragedy if those famous genes of his weren't passed on. But I always thought that the kids looked nothing like him. The only thing that reminded me of Michael was the oldest boy's eyes.

Kathy

And this surprises anyone?

Look at them indeed! He may have bleached himself white in recent years, but he's black underneath and those kids are WHITE period

I've always seen Michael as asexual anyway. He never seemed either sex to me despite his "marriages" which I don't care how they spin that or how many times Lisa Marie tries to say their marriage was not a sham, you know those weren't real, come on.

That's why I also don't believe he ever abused kids. I don't think he had sexual feelings period. He seemed like this kid that never grew up obviously and whatever was wrong with him, I just never saw either female or male sexuality in him period even before the plastic surgery

Those poor little kids though, can you imagine? They're going to be fought over, dragged through everything just like Anna Nicole's little girl while people fight over the money!

THEY are the ones who need our prayers and best wishes people cause they're going to need them AND they'll be lucky if they don't end up all messed up later on in life too because all these money-grubbers and tabloids and everyone else who wants to "worship" Michael in death are going to make their lives total hell

Sabrina

Even if these kids aren't his, that doesn't mean he isn't the father. He raised them as his own and they look to him as daddy. No I don't think he's the biological father at all, but I do think he is a GOOD father. At this point who cares about genes, what matters is that he IS the father of these children and they deserve to be with family. I wonder what the WILL says about who will care for them in his passing.

I also hope that anything left by him is not touched by Joe at all. The children will make use of what their father left him when they are old enough. Who knows, maybe we'll see new singers out of his children.

Michael Madsen

The only thing on those kids that remoinded me of MJ was the died hair, make-up and surgical masks.

facingrealit

This makes sense as Michael would not have wanted ANY of Joe Jacksons blood or his features in any child of his. Michael spent decades trying to erase Joe from his face through multiple surgeries. Joe had STRONG features and most of Mike siblings spent years trying to erase their abuser from their faces as well.

However, being the shrewd businessman Mike was I could see his critiqing the personalities, looks and lives of the donors. Probably chose people interested in music and singing as he would have wanted to pass these traits down to his children. Michael also would have wanted to ensure that his children were 'accepted' in society (not teased by their looks) thus it makes sense that he choose white candidates over mixed or minorities. He had a troubled past so he would have remembered how hard it was for him as a black child/man and would have shielded his children from that type of discrimination. Debbie was no beauty so I was always shocked that she was selected however, she has ALWAYS maintained that she was a SURROGATE for Michaels children. She was impregnated invitro - with neither his sperm or her egg. That sounds like something Michael would have done.

Nyte Tyger

I agree with those posters that say Paris is the spitting image of Debbie Rowe, and Michael I looks like his father.

TMZ you had better check your facts.

I also was amused to see old tapes of Harvey Levin when he was talking about how terrible paparatzi can be hounding celebrities. Must be once it started putting money in his pocket he was okay with being leader of the most obnoxious, scarry boardering on criminal photogs he pays to get him big scoops.

tdupuis79

I think prince michael 2 looks like michael...the other ones look white although the boy prince michael 1 favors michael a little...just my opinion

Gwen

I feel bad for these kids . michael was such a weirdo . He should have just had some biological kids instead of purchasing the 3 . Im sure he could have found someone to marry him and to want to have his babies. After all he wasnt ugly at all pre-plastic surgery. Again feel so bad for the children cant imagine what its going to feel like to them when they grow up and can comprehend the situation.