Birth Certificates for Jackson's First 2 Kids

6/30/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just obtained the birth certificates for Michael Jackson's first two kids -- Michael Jr. and Paris.

Birth Certificates Click to view!

In both certificates, the father is listed as Michael Jackson. The mother listed is Deborah Rowe. The place of birth for Michael Jr. is Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. The place of birth for Paris is listed as Spaulding Pain Medical Center in Beverly Hills.

Hillary1

Am I the only person in America who thinks it is very disturbing that Michael Jackson seems to have purchased children and claimed he was the biological father of them? There is nothing wrong with adopting children. I frankly find it very disturbing that nobody seems to know where 'Blanket' came from. I think it is evident Michael Jackson is not the biological father of any of these children. Because of the deception, I do think it is in the best interest of the children that this be investigated.

verboten1@mac.com

Gosh, and this surprises ANYONE that Michael Jackson's 3 kids are not biologically his?!
He PURCHASED them; just as LaToya said decades ago that he wanted to do.

These surprised people would be the same people who think that Jackson's adult musical output was "classic", "great", "quality", "the best", etc.

Michael Jackson was a freakazoid nut-job who put out lousy excuses for "music". God, he sucked. (Besides no musical talent, did anyone ever hear his horrible English? It's like he invented Ebonics. In some songs you can hear it, hear just how dumb he really was at how he mis-pronounced things. And what WAS c'mon/"shummon" about?) Thank God there won't be anything else crappy "created" by him in the future, in any way shape or form. I cringe, though, to think of the crap "outtakes" that are now going to crawl out of the woodwork & be on the radio for years to come, though; egad, it'll be even worse crud than THRILLER was....

You people need to get lives. And leave those 3 poor bastard children, who will never know who their REAL father, or even their REAL mother, was. Pity the poor kids; forget about the "father" who BOUGHT them from parents who SOLD them to him.

Firefly

Deborah (Jeanne) Rowe is on the first certificate
Deborah (Jean) Rowe is on the second certificate

Billy Jean is at my door, she is the girl that says that I am the one
But the kid is not my son.

Texasguy01

Good Job. Can you get Obama's Birth Certificate? TMZ does a great job professionally. Factual and accurate.

Texasguy01

Good job TMZ. Can you get Obama's birth certificate? You are fair factual and accurate.

black cutie

you know Micheal tried his best to keep his kids out of the publics eyes and now look they are all over everything Micheal would not have wanted this let them kids keep living life and let their dad rest in peice.

Anne

Don't get me wrong I love Michael Jackson, but I have a question about his relationship with his father if he didn't get along with his dad, why would he name his son after his father (middle name of Prince Michael I is Joseph) who's idea was that?

kayla

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A GROWN ASS MAN HE MADE HIS OWN DECISION TAKEN DRUGS FOR YEARS HIS HEART COULDN'T TAKE IT NO MORE.. GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL

Twighlight.

I want Obama's birth certificate also. You can do it TMZ!

DesertChildAZ

More importantly, I've been meaning to point out to ALL the people criticizing Michael for never legally adopting his children....you don't need to go through "adoption" procedures when you're listed as the parent on the birth certificate. You are already their legal parent. Duh?!

MA

To the person who said the Michael's signature was different, is because one was signed by the Mother (Debbie) and one was signed by the Father (Michael). You only need one parent to sign.

mama2

What I want to know Is how they got this information?

mama2

Ok This will go on and on for ever poor kids.

armjoint1

Since Michael is NOT the BIOLOGICAL father of the children, and he did NOT ADOPT them, they have no legal rights to his estate. Michael never adopted them because he didn't want the public to know they weren't his biological children.

butterflybaby

You people who type these dumb comments are whats wrong with the world!!!!!!!