Birth Certificates for Jackson's First 2 Kids

6/30/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just obtained the birth certificates for Michael Jackson's first two kids -- Michael Jr. and Paris.

Birth Certificates Click to view!

In both certificates, the father is listed as Michael Jackson. The mother listed is Deborah Rowe. The place of birth for Michael Jr. is Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. The place of birth for Paris is listed as Spaulding Pain Medical Center in Beverly Hills.

Sabrina

I laugh at everyone who keeps crying for this to stop. An icon as big as John Lennon and Elvis has died, and you think people will get over it in just a few days?

Crystal

I feel so bad for these kids. First their dad dies and then it is reported that they are not biologically his. Who knows if these kids even knew that before TMZ "broke" the story. That is such a horrible way to find something so important out!

Telya

Harvey, you know the in's and out's of birth records. Mine says I was born to an almost 50 year old woman that adopted me when I was 16 months old. The only correct thing on it is that I was born in New Orleans. I have no rights to my true birth records, erased I assume.
It's all money and lawyers and lies. If you can pay the money, it can say anything.
You're a lawyer, you know that.
The only way to find out if he was the father of any of his kids is DNA. Not birth records.
Adoption secret laws need to change. People should have rights.

Melanie Hoyle

At the moment the kids are in the spotlight because of the custody rights. It'll soon pass once the courts say who gets the custody rights and they can go on and live a normal life.

As for who their biological parents really are we'll never know. It'll drive the papperazi crazy in knowing they can't get a story out of it since any evidence (if any exists) concerning who their biological parents are if they are not really Michael's and Debbie's will be strictly confidential. They'll just have to give it up and look for someone else to stalk. :P

TizianaFG

I don't know what do you want to show with this.
TMZ please respect for children privacy.
This is a painful moment for them as fo us.
STOP.

pd

It really doesn't matter if there was a sperm donor MJ is listed on the birth certificate as the father and that is all it took..

josie21

u people are all pathetic!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY MJ HID HIS KIDS CUZ U SICK SLEAZY BITCHES JUST WANNA DISGRACE THEM !! AND TMZ ,I DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM U TO BE DIGGING UP ALL THESE THINGS . JUST LEAVE THEM BE AND LET THEM POOR KIDS HAVE SOME PEACE .OH AND MJ WAS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER OR PERVERT HE WAS JUST A REALLY NICE PERSON (AND YES I KNEW HIM)

Sue Wong

They were being raised by a black parent. lol. I hope the children aren't reading all the garbage on these sites. Two of them are old enough to understand and have laptops after all.

atiya

okay i was searching the internet to see any futher update on mj and i saw tmz posted his kids birth certificate....okay i think thats rude to post anybodys birth certificate cause thats private information..and who could ever post this on the internet to show millions of people private information...it makes me sick to my stomach to hear all this negative information about mj ater the man just died a couple days ago....also there saying that mj and debbie might not be the kids mother and father,,come on this is ridiculus because how do tmz know that these people are not mother and father of their kids...i think its not fare to be in people business.and make faulse information about them and their family.....the media needs to get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they need to go f*** their self ......

R.I.P MICHAEL...I HOPE THE MEDIA DOESNT PUT FALSE INFO ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE RESPECT...EVEN WHEN YOU WAS ON THIS EARTH YOU STILL EARN RESPECT.....

clara

you TMZ guys are just too over, could you stop digging all information of MJ's kids, leave them alone.

josie21

THIS IS EXACLY WHY HE HID THEM OH AND HE WAS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER OR PERVERT HE WAS JUST A REALLY NICE PERSON AND ITS SLEAZE BAGS LIKE U THAT HELPED TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saultxyca

The verifiable facts will emerge and probably sooner than later. Ms. Rowe, who seems to be something of an opportunist, will, in all likelihood, strike with a tell-all from her side while the sizzle on this story is hot. Plus any number of others with their exposés, memoirs, you name it; expect it. But in the meantime at least two of MJ's three, apparently "really smart" children know what's going on, and you have to hope that the impact from this shock and trauma and sensationalism won't be too harmful -- it's such a formative time in a young person's life. One wonders if MJ thought about that.

PookiePD

To kjhbflne fc, I understand what you are saying but all this is going to be "dug up" by someone.
I'm confused about the birth certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., I thought his name was Prince.....

seriously

Arcticgal... if Candian media is so great, why are you bothering with American Media... just stick to yours and we will stick to ours...

pink