Audigier -- Moving into Michael's Mansion

7/1/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed Hardy clothing founder Christian Audigier tells TMZ his company will be the next tenant of the Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson died ... and he'll relocate headquarters there in December.

Christian Audigier

Audigier -- who was a close friend of Jackson -- will be leasing the mansion from Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez, who owns the estate.Click to view!

Jackson leased the 7-bedroom, 13-bath French chateau since January -- shelling out $100,000 a month.

Advil

a bit Tacky but i guess life does truly go on :{

Pretjene

31. Audigier was not a good friend of Michael Jackson.
Jackson came to his birthday party, but only for 5 minutes, and Audigier had to pay for that.
Audigier himself told that on a french tv show. This guy is stupid, and just look for celebrity.

Posted at 8:32PM on Jul 1st 2009 by Greg from France

TRULY...WHAT tacklessness, and that MADE IN CHINA ED HARDY stuff is OUT! I never see anyone in the stuff but toothless hillbillies who bought it on Ebay!

MICHAEL had NO CLOSE FRIENDS....very few he could even count on! NOW these people will come out of the woodwork and make claims to "KNOW MJ" to "LOVE MJ".....BS all of it BS....

Pretjene

AMAZING....had to REPOST!

I'm gettin' tired of all these so called "close" friends. You'd think if Michael really had all these "close" friends, he would still be here. Real "close" friends would have been there for him and got him through whatever was goin' one. Miko Brando... Come on, you've been his "close" friend since 1983. You sit there and say you never noticed any signs of problems...no suspicion at all? I just find that hard to believe. But Miko is still on Jacksons payroll. Says the Jackson estate will now be paying him.

I'm also tired of all these stars braggin' about how they will cherish their moments working with him...almost like bragging. And sayin' stuff like if it wasn't for Michael I wouldn't be a singer, he influenced me and this and that. It's true, Michael made a huge impact on music. But, I'm willing to bet more than half are just now sayin' this because he's gone. It's all about attention.

Maybe I'm wrong for saying this. But, that's my opinion... -Steve

Posted at 8:30PM on Jul 1st 2009 by MJFan4LIFE

ZTrader

Mansion was bought for 18 million in 2006. I'm sure its worth at least double that now.

oh my

How many "close" friends did Michael have? There are so many accounts of him that it's hard to believe anything. Why is the media reporting that he was lonely AND that he had so many "close" friends simultaneously?

oh my

Maybe I'm wrong for saying this. But, that's my opinion... -Steve

Posted at 8:30PM on Jul 1st 2009 by MJFan4LIFE

----------------------------

Exactly!

Ms.Rita

This story says he actually contacted TMZ to let them know he will live in the house.

SELF-PROMOTION TO THE UTMOST.

BOYCOTT INDEED

shkin

what's next?...who gets to pee first on MJ's toilet?...who gets to eat first on MJ's plate...give it a break already...respect the dead! respect the king of pop!

Brittney

Audigier is SOOOO CLASSY!

Attention all DOUCHEBAGS! Please keep buying more Ed Hardy stuff so we can see you coming from 2 miles away.

Way to go, Audigier, BLAST YOUR FACE ALL OVER MJ'S COFFIN WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

Don't forget to include that spoiled brat of your daughter too! You make me hate all the French and cheese too!

balls

balls

DonnaS

I know the focus is currently on MJ and although I have never done this before I felt compelled to send a message to Ryan ONeal regarding his loss of his "beloved" Farrah. Today I saw a photo of him kissing a young girl (not casually) the night of her funeral. SHAME ON YOU RYAN-I actually felt sorry for him. What does Alana Stewart think about this? Was this whole video of her last months a promotion sham and financially motivated? Poor Farrah-rest in peace you're definately in a better place!

Zach Swan

Uhgg:

Hey kids, pack your stuff and move out of your home already. I know your dad just died last week but we kinda want to move in.

- Christian Audigier

Very classy.

DonnaS

Ryan ONeal is a creep. Self promotion all the way. When someone dies the funeral is about the deceased - not old grudges. He's obviously failed at being a father - check out all of the kids that share his genes...

Whaz Up!

...all his clothes have demonic overtones....i would not purchase anything that promotes the devil...

TMZ hits a new low

WTF? Weird ass dude who has to instantly rent this house. Hey Hubert, there are like a million mansions in L.A. County for sale or lease. Why this one? You are ghoulish, so this is a perfect TMZ story after all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments