Inside Neverland Ranch

7/1/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Far from the lavish zoo/theme park/mansion it once was, Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is now a barren, forgotten property that was once fit for a King of Pop.

media_removed.jpg

sultrysiren

this house looks cold and grim. so dark everywhere. needs a great interior designer to update and brighten up the place. then i'd buy it!

Austin

Just because he was found not guilty by the courts does not mean he was innocent. OJ was found innocent too, any idiot knows he was guilty as well, so YOU get over it.

!!

Interesting.
I've never seen pictures of the interior or the grounds.

Nice house, but WAAAAY too much wood. Makes the house dark.

BabyGirl

Thank you, TMZ for showing us... it is absolutely gorgeous... I can only imagine how it looked when he lived there.

scouse39

nice house shame he's gone the pictures were so lovely

mellow

NOT what I expected, odd. Lots of dark wood and brick yeeech! I like the landscaping outdoors and he spent a ton of money on those animal habitats, too bad it cannot be xfrd to an animal sanctuary. They are going to have to truck in more than cement for that place to be a fitting memorial. A wad of cash on temporary plants no doubt.

Angel

wow. i had no idea it was COMPLETELY empty. honestly, i have no interest in even visiting the place if EVERYTHING is gone. they can put what they want in there, but it's not the same if nothing remains as it orginal stood. sure i'd go up to the gate and take a pic, but I wouldn't pay to go in.

think+

This gentle soul deserves all this media coverage and more........................... let`s not forget how much he gave. Please be respectful and allow those that want or need to grieve, mourn, and reflect upon what he meant to do so without controversy.

moveover

The grounds and landscaping are beautiful. The house is awful .... the interior rooms have no character. It looks to be very dated ...1950s style. Awful! If it were to be lived in again, someone would have to completely renovate it (and disinfect the bedrooms, too!)

Twinker

Very insightful. Thanks for the pics as that satiated my curiostity and saved me a fortune as I don't think I'd be interested in making the long trek to Neverland. It seemed lovingly decorated and truly magical in the Bashir interview and now it appears to be an empty shell of a place.

Mon

Still looks better they anything that anyone at TMZ lives in.

bettie

i think it looks very sad, now......i picture him walking around this fairy tale environment he created for himself, with no one to share it with....too sad.

leylatn

People are so ignorant sometimes that makes me get sick!! Leave Michael alone!! Goshhhhh!

lexie

Thanks TMZ for showing these very interesting photos. I would have thought the rooms would have been a lot bigger.. Where is HIS room? Every room is so dark. Does anyone know who owns it now? Why would they take out all the rides?

Area Man

Cool! My elephant cages and giraffe house look just like that!