Michael Jackson Burial Still Up in the Air

7/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThere are various reports about where Michael Jackson will be buried. We are told by people who know ... no decision has been made yet.

The talk within the family -- there are people who stand to make a lot of money off of a public spectacle at Neverland, making it appear that the funeral will take place at the ranch.

As of the time this story was published, the family has made no decision.

Deb T.F.I.N.

You know with all the feelings of evassion of Privacy he suffered because of those FALSE child Molestation allegations, and how Michael literally abandoned " NeverLand" after, I thought it wouldn't be right to burie him there. But, I never thought that the Jackson Family would allow him to be buried in such a unpersonal place as a common cemetary, like Hollywood Hills. Although, it would be easier for fans to show their respects on occassions like his Birthday, and Annivesery of passing, Jermaine might just be corrrect in his choice to burie Michael in the place he created, "NeverLand." If u think The "Mystical Music Man" a.k.a. King of Pop should be buried there, please say so now. Maybe we can still convince his family that he deserves to be somewhere special, Like Elvis. If they don't believe he deserves a burial place fit for Him, the king that he was, than I feel truely sorry for them. It would only prove they didn't understand their own son / brother as much as they thought that they did. I would ask however that Jermaine make NeverLand open to the fans on Michaels passing date and on His Birthday ( Aug29th).

menotyou

The interview I saw with MJ.....he said he would "NEVER RETURN TO NEVERLAND" that its been tainted so why would they bury him in a place that he chose to leave because of bad memories....if I told people I never wanted to return to a certain place and then they buried me there I don't think I would like that.....in my afterlife that is...

carmen

Dear Michael:
Sweetie you're gone, you've left that tired frail shell of a body behind
Your spirit will thrive and flourish. No more pain, suffering, or illness.
You're in a beautiful place, with God.
God always takes sweetness early.

Moose 218

Micheal Jackson He Opened Up His Heart And People Took Advantage Of Him, When You Are Riding High On The Clouds There Is Gonna Be A Storm...Its A Shame People Use There Kids As Pawns To Get Money R.I.P

king

IF THE JACKSON FAMILY WAS SMART THEY WOULD BURY HIM AT NEVERLAND CALIFORNIA NEED 2 CHANGE THE BURIAL LAW SO THAT IT CAN HAPPEN JUST THINK ABOUT IT IF GRACELAND MAKE AROUND $25 MILLION A YEAR FROM TOURISM JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH NEVERLAND WOULD MAKE COME ON JACKSON FAMILY USE YOUR HEAD.

summary I just can

Michael we love you dearly:
Hope this is over soon and your are resting in peace.
Love from Canada

david b south australia

please do not condemn Michael. you weren't there when the allegations happened.
Please lets remember the world greatest singer/performer
he loved the whole world let us too love him
remember Jesus he also was accused ( no i'm not religious)
Michael Australia loves You and
THANK YOU!!!

Pauline

Can anyone comment on this?

I read it years ago and never heard anything else

Pauline

Michael, we all loved you and are going to miss you, I am sure that the creator is holding you in his arms and healing your soul , heart and all the stresses that this life has given you....Rest In Peace Michael

Does anyone know anything about this link???

The Ry

They are gonna cremate him and spread his ashes in all the playgrounds in Watts where the underpriviledged kids are weak and vulnerable

Kaybee

PEOPLE PLEASE STOP WRITING TO MICHAEL, AS IF HE CAN READ IT. HE IS DEAD. GONE. NEVER COMING BACK. HE CAN NOT READ. HIS BLOOD HAS BEEN DRAIED FROM HIS BODY, HIS EYES AND MOUTH GLUED SHUT, AS THEY DO WHEN ALL PEOPLE DIE AND YOU WRITING, AS IF HE IS GOING TO SEE IT MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE IGNORANT THEN YOU REALLY ARE!!!

Neil

MJ was a born star and died a star. He rocked all of our world's in some way or another. If you don;t really have something good to say then keep your comments for yourself please. MJ was a star and we all loved his music even if some only liked one others liked everthing about MJ's music.
Just a thought we all had/have our secrets and we all make mistakes ( Not that MJ is guilty) in life and I believe that some way or the other we learn from them. Give it a rest and remember MJ for the person he was forget abould the bad stuff and remember that somewhere and somehow he was a sesational person.

REST IN PEACE MJ.....
Namibia

Daniel Ademuyiwa

But what pains me most About Michael Jackson is that i will not be able to see you perform live and light up that stage with your powerful presence as the superb entertainer that you are. your music has been an inspiration to everyone and especially for myself. there will never be anyone quite like the king himself. you will be missed i hope with all my might that you have a the peace u always wanted that your soul rest. and all my regards to his kids and his family.Michael will always be in my heart even if i never saw him i wish he Rest In Peace King Of Music!!!

pandora

Michael left Neverland after the trial and never went back. He said the place was spoiled for him forever. He should not be buried there. Bury him somewhere where he hopefully can rest in peace. They should respect his wishes to not go back even in death. Rest in peace, Michael. You are loved and missed.

rebecca

Michael clearly stated in one of his interview's that he did not want to be buried ...... So do you think for one minute that his family will allow him to be buried knowing he didnt want that? No .