Michael Jackson Funeral

7/1/2009 10:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's funeralEveryone's speculating on Michael Jackson's funeral. We know three things for sure.

-- it won't be until next week
-- it will not be at Neverland
-- it will be in the L.A. area, and the Staples Center is an option but it hasn't been decided.

Beyond that -- the family still hasn't made its decision.

SamAsTheOtherOne

For the love of God, just bury or cremate him now. Forget the "Grand Finale" funeral.

Juan Manuel Saavedra

Can public purchase Michaels Neverland Ranch from investers through State of CA or through public donations to allow it to be open to the public and maybe money earned can be given to Michael's Charities. And to possibly allow him to rest in peace in his beloved ranch.

susan

The Staple Center already stated there will be no public memorial there. The are already booked with the circus coming in.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I think I'm gonna mow my lawn tomorrow. Yeah, I think I probably will.

IMO

#50 maybe MJ did embrace Islam briefly, maybe not, but the latest was that three weeks before his death, he met with Andrae Crouch, who said MJ decided to become a born-again Christian...which the Jehovah's Witnesses are dead-set against

ToCat

Ha Ha!!! This guy and his family!!!!

He had so much money and went through it so fast. I'm sure Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton will be there to bask in the spot light. Nothing like free advertisement.

sw

...of course the family hasn't made any final plans. They want to drag this out as long as they can. Good Lord, put him to rest already!

salsagirl921

Joe Jackson does not deserve a penny from Michael's estate!! That monster made Michael's life a living hell and he's to blame for the psychological breakdowns that poor Michael had throughout his life! Perhaps if he had been a better father, Michael would still be with is today!! Joe Jackson, I hope you are haunted by Michael's spirit your entire life!!

Sim1

jdub

ENOUGH WITH MICHAEL JACKSON TMZ. YOUR WEB SITE HAS BECOME UNSURFABLE. I'M DONE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU GET BACK TO REPORTING ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MICHAEL JACKSON. ENOUGH!!!!

My two cents

For god's sake Jackson family, bury your son already. Quit looking for ways to make it a spectacle. Bury him already and hold a memorial for him at another time. Friggen disgusting. My god.

TMZ hits a new low

It WILL be at Staples Center on Tuesday AM and AEG, his concert promoter, that also owns the Staples Center, is making it all happen with the family. Not confirmed of course (wink wink) but see you there on Tuesday. Write it in your calendars in ink, mofos.

netcurrent

The family is probably still weighing options, with one chance to get it right. Michael's fan base is enormous and global, unlike anyone (let alone any entertainer) in history. My advice to the family would be:

Give the fans access to whatever memorial service is planned
Treat the fans with the greatest respect
Don't sell anything, Don't charge anyone anything
Ask Joe Jackson to stay silent until this is over and preferably permanently.

The public service should be about Michael and his fans.

TMZ hits a new low

Tuesday 10 AM...do I have to tell everyone six times? Let's do this thing! "Blame it on the Boogie" is a f'ing fantastic song by the Jacksons and is stuck in my freaking head!

lido balboa

what IS FUNNY is that the familty thinks ...

whereever THEY decide - they;ll ROLL OVER to have a funeral

Junk yard degenerates.

BID IT OUT.. see how'll pay the most for the funeral..

DISNEYLAND?