Michael Jackson's Will

7/1/2009 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's WillWe now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

mellow

33. Hey 10 - check with his creditors and see how well they think he had his affairs in order. Posted at 11:43AM on Jul 1st 2009 by Yeah, Right
33---How much did he owe Sony? They are raking in the bucks on his albums now, go look at billboard. Neverland Ranch --how much do you think they can sell it for now? He was going to do the concert to pay off the creditors and in death he has made them all a huge chunk of money. Worth more dead than alive but if he had completed those concerts he probably would have made a few things right with some creditors.

Saddenend

If anyone tries to go against the trust as it's specified in the will/trust papers, a person can be prosecuted heavily.

Oh yeah, Joe Jackson is drowning his sorrows right now.

LET'S SEE JOE TRY TO PIMP HIS LABEL NOW!!!!!

*cue in Vincent Price's Thriller laugh, "BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" *

_______________________________________________________________

5. I just hope that there's no way Joe Jackson can get access to the trust.

Posted at 11:26AM on Jul 1st 2009 by Ed

shmo

Can't you guys talk about someone else for a change this is rediculous this guy was a walking freak show. A pedifile and everyone is treating him like some sort of god. Get over it. Move on.

mia

hunsister

By saying he had his affairs in order I was referring to his estate not the way he managed his affairs while he was alive - that is partly why I was impressed that he'd set up the family trust. To the poster who asked about whether we would see the trust declaration, unless it is leaked or someone contests the will so it must be produced in court, there is no obligation to file the trust declaration with the courts (at least that's how it's done in Canada and I expect the laws of California are similar). As to his creditors, ironically, now that MJ is dead and not spending as he has been, there may be enough income flowing from royalties (and revenue from the sale of the Beatles songbook) to cover those debts.

Vancouver dude

I just hope that his dad, Joe Jackson doesn't get to touch a penny off his trust. Big Loser still walking free.

Victoria

Gosh I hope that Count Blackula doesn't get a dime.

Saddenend

Not if it's in a TRUST.

Michael sang that MC Hammer song to his daddy pimp Joe: "Can't touch this"

*cue in Vincent Price's Thriller laugh, "BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" *

_________________________________________________________

51. Even though Joe and Katherine are separated, they are still married. I would think since California is a community property state, Joe would get his hands on half of the money, especially if they divorce. I bet he is working right now on a reconciliation with Katherine to get money. And she probably would not stop him since she never stopped him from beating her kids.

Posted at 11:57AM on Jul 1st 2009 by lona

cara0426

This is way too much coverage of MJ's death. This is ridiculous. I'm pretty much done with TMZ for this reason. There IS other news going on in the entertainment industry....

question

this may be a silly question, but who owns the rights to all of his songs? we know he owns the beatles music.............

Whadda-Do

Although he left nothing to Joe and with good reason, it must be bittersweet in the realization that without Joe pushing and promoting and managing those kids, Michael never would have become rich and famous! Like Ike Turner to Tina and Sonny to Cher, these control types made them what they are.

Why did all the other Jackson siblings turn out mostly nromal? Why don't you hear other child stars of that era such as Donny Osmond, Rodney Allen Rippey, Ricky Seagull and others complain about not having a childhood or being able to play....me thinks Michael chose to whine and complain a little more then necessary in order to mask his mental illness (manic-depression) that was/would be there regardless of his terrible upbringing.

AlexR

Please keep up these Michael Jackson news items. It is becoming harder each day to find stories on other sites, I guess because the death keeps getting less and less recent.

You are the best source for these items, but I don't like to see TMZ slowing down to just a few each day. Try to post more MJ stories today if you can. Thanks.

Dano HI 50

tannedlady

LETS SEE IF JOE IS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS BEATINGS AND FAILINGS AS A FATHER AT THE FUNERAL OF MJ..I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT!!!!!!! I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM AT ALL,I PRAY TO GOD HE DONT BRING HIS GRAND KIDS UP THE SAME WAY,JUST TO LOOK AT HIM MAKES ME MAD XX

Cheryl Fox

I believe that the message Michael Jackson left for us is in the beginning song on his Moonwalker movie, Man in the Mirror. He will be remembered for the good he tried to do. I've posted all good stuff about Michael on http://www.cherylfox.com if you want to see my tribute. Let's not focus on the negative since the good he did was so overwhelming and a contribution to the new 2012 spiritalization of the planet.