Michael Jackson's Will

7/1/2009 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's WillWe now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

G

Kathryn Jackson should have the children regardless if they are blood or not they still belong to him and Michael is their father and they know the family,not Debbie Roe her choice since she sold them twice to Michael.The agreement was that Michael would have the children he cannot now but Debbie Roe gave them to him and than their is the third child they cannot be seperated.Michael Jackson was a smart buisness man and it goes without saying the best entertainer in the world.I think like Princess Diana and Elvis,with all that stardom and fame,you do tend to go mad.The press is ruthless and very cruel to Michael and I never really heard him say anything negative about anyone except for the Jewish Promotor.So what,he's human.Michael has been degraded since a little boy,I think so papa Joe could control him.But he did get away and did the best he could.I guess when you are little or young and very sensative,you take things to heart.The reason for the plastic surgerys and than drugs.The entire story is sad,it should have never been this way.In our life time we will never see another person like him.The music today stinks! Sweet Dreams Michael

1903 days ago

Good Judge

The judge has made the right decision in honoring Michael Jackson will. His estate requires that knowledgeable people manage this billion dollar estate for Mrs. Jackson, the children and charity. I believe they will grow the estate far more than they are paid for thier work.

I believe the children should be together, with the older children providing input on who cares for them. Mrs. Jackson seem very caring and capable. I am sorry to say I think Rowe is simply looking to sell the children again. I believe a judge will see this opportunist. My best to his children and family during this time.

1903 days ago

What_happened_MOTOWN??

According to Michael Jacksons will, he states, "Do to the fact I am 99% plastic, I will be melted down into legos blocks so little children can play with me for a change."

1903 days ago

betty

I hope your readers see that no one got anything in the will...not his heirs (kids, mom) nor X wife.
The Michael Jackson family trust is the sole beneficiary of the will.
Now where the trust bequeaths assets is another story. And a trust is supposed to be private, unlike a will.
I'm been copying and pasting the will details about heirs to all the media outlets. Countless attorney's have been interviewed and did not point that out. All this fuss - "Joe Jackson left out of the will"......everyone in the world was left out of the will!!! Don't people understand what "heirs means? They were left out.
From having a friend who is quite wealthy.....sometimes the estate just gives "income" to the heirs.
So that the money does not run out and goes to all the next generations, etc.
Even though Jackson had debt - now that he is not out there spending money the estate can catch up and have a lot of money.

1902 days ago

israel beka

mike was agreat man and his will indeed confirmed that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7