Barbi Twins -- We Need More Protection

7/2/2009 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

lisa

OMG---Witness Protection? Everything about these girls and Ken Wahl is like a bad Hollywood Story. It gets so crazy the more you learn. All is worth it because they dedicate themselves to cute critter causes. Alyssa, get a life!

Kay

I LOVE THOSE BARBIS!!!!!!!!!!! They are vegans and do so much for animals around the world. They do anonymous work, not just for the cameras, they are in the gutters doing hands on, unlike other high profile celebs. They retired to be away from crazy people and to dedicated themselves to the animal movement, so they do need protection.

L

They've bared their naked bodies to the world - multiple times - and they're worried about privacy?!

hahahaha!

Yeah because this 'news' is soooo much more interesting than finding out if MJ's doctor is getting bagged for his drug dealing or if Debbie Rowe is in battles with MJ's mom for custody.. sigh....

Beverley

The only thing these two need is a psychiatric exam. Famous? For what? They wish. And people in the Witness Protection Program don't go broadcasting it. These two are loonies.

FABIO

Aren't these skanks on Social Security??

Michael Jackson Jr.

Them old heffers must have used MJ's surgeons... also who cares if they helped rescue animals.. There are millions of children that die of starvation every day.. tell them freeks to help some people and maybe I'll care that they're afraid for their lives.

Kay

I had all the Barbie Twins Playboys posters and merchandise. They were hot. Then they got married, put their cloths back on and helped shelter animals. Not exactly exciting, but I guess good karma.

Tired of it all

The Barbi twins?? I'd forgotton all about them. They need to lay off the Botox and face lifts. They used to be cute, but now they're hideous.

Kay

i wondered what happened to these twins. i didn't know they were around, they really did retire, they never go anywhere. alyssi sounds like a cat hoarder. that type of mental state is very serious and there are clues to crimes. i don't like anyone hurting animals or hurting people who are protecting animals, like the barbie girls.

scout1

First of all IF the ever were in the witness protection program I think they blew their cover, so to speak, looong ago! What retards! I think all that plastic surgery has gone to their little brains!

kellyg

Those twins are so gross ,they do not even look real they have fake everything,they might as well have done a playboy spread of the original BARBIE DOLL it would have looked alot better.They are strange bitches.

badjuju813

Witness protection program? what drugs are these bimbos doing?

Kay

me a dog lover. me hate pet abusers. me love pet lovers. me love barbi twins. me hate stalker of barbi twins.

Jenna T.

why rag on them? they didn't ask for this? they stay private and mind their own business it looks like---
who wouldn't want to be protected from a nut job like this Alyssa chick sounds like---
more power to you barbi's---keep on saving animals and doing good stuff