Britney: I'm on a Boat!

7/2/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her two birth children in tow, Britney Spears Jackson cruised on a yacht in Marina del Rey the other day.

media_removed.jpg

Britney's ship has sailed.

Click to view!

KM

Isn't the one boy too old for a pacifier??? Where are their life jackets??? Come on!!

Maggie

I can't believe you people are harping on the binky! SO WHAT? Leave her and the kid alone about the stupid binky! She can let him have it as long as he wants. It's NOT going to hurt him. Dentists complain about it, yes, but not every kid ends up with misaligned teeth from it. I'm sure she can afford braces if he needs them. You're only a kid once, stop trying to force them to grow up cause YOU don't like looking at it! It's just like breastfeeding, I bet you all complain if a kid nurses after one year old, too. Stupid. Worry about your OWN kids and worry about those boys not having life jackets on. THAT is a poor decision!

Rockmelon

Life jackets, a must.

Pacifier? These kids have had a rough couple of years. I don't doubt that they are a little confused and insecure. Cut the kid a break! I'm sure he'll drop the pacifier once he gets it on with the girls.

britbritisaskank

With the dark hair she is looking more and more like her Mamie Yokum mother. Hillbilly trash.

ne ne

Glad to see I'm not the only one wondering where the life jackets are!!!!! Juat pray there's not another needless loss due to such carelessness. It only takes a second, followed by a lifetime of sorrow should God forbid something goes wrong. Hasn't anyone heard "BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY'!!!!!!!

Heather

Kids are on a boat with no lifejackets.

annie

ENOUGH ALREADY, get off her back,

Me, myself and I

Wow! Today, 07/05/09, I saw a really old guy drinking on his flask, before he took off driving his truck; I also saw a very young Mom, pouring Sprite soda into her baby's bottle to give to him. You really have to say "What the hell?" Both of these people were doing very wrong things. People shouldn't drink and drive. Babies shouldn't have carbonated things in their bottles. I was in no position to stop either of these wrong doings. Neither person would have listened to me, so I said nothing. I hope the old guy doesn't kill himself or another; and the young mother learns that just plain water is a better choice for her baby.

Tony B

Blue skies
All mine
Necklace
Dresses
Excess

I cannot help myself, I'm just doin' what I do
Help myself to anything that I want so thank you
I like it and I do what I like and you do what I like and you like it"

chrissy

the one with the pacifier is Jayden who is 2, will be 3 in September. My cousins daughter had her pacifier until she was 3 and a half, some kids just love them and you have a hard time breaking them.

You do not see every single aspect of Britney's life with her kids, she could be working on breaking him from the pacifier.

As far as life jackets go yes she should of had them on her kids

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4