Gary Coleman's Wife Busted for Domestic Violence

7/2/2009 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman's Wife Arrested for Domestic BatteryWe've learned Gary Coleman's wife was arrested last night for domestic violence and disorderly conduct in Santaquin, Utah -- where the couple has a home.

According to the sheriff's website, Shannon Price was booked for the two misdemeanors at 8:32 PM and then released on $1,205 bond.

Cops tell us Shannon allegedly broke household items belonging to Gary and that he was not physically harmed.

Harvey is a Jew

What You Talkin' Bout Shannon..

chet smith

some one needs to slap the you know what out of him

Cleveland-West_Side

Swasey yer the idiot, Janet despised Micheal since they were teenagers and he wasn't fond of her either. You have to remember, Micheal doesn't get along with anyone who's not on his payroll.

Grammieluvsya-Baaby

Po Gary, dats what he git. Marry in your means!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What? Ya'll know what dat mean...I know u do. Dats what my folks always tole me...(stay in your means or marry in your means) and dats what I did.

Pickle

Gary Coleman had a greater influence on my than Michael Jackson.

Cleveland-West_Side

janet and garys carreer have been crap for a long time non of this is shocking

Crystal

I commend Gary for calling the police, just because she is a woman doesn't make it OK to hit a guy. She is lucky she didn't hit a normal size guy...no offense or pun intended just being realistic!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

This one's too easy.

Hicktown

Gary lives about 5 miles away from us, and I have ran into his "wifey" a couple of times at Walmart_we live in the boonies what can I say_She is a peice of work I tell ya. I've always wondered about her. That picture cracks me up!!

Maggie

What kind of bail is $1205? They couldn't round it to the nearest 10?

KC

She could make a train take a dirt road!!

awesome

cant wait till gary coleman dies what a waste of human energy

rondo

Seems like Janet has a thing for little people. That's cool. Little people need love too.

fun

one day, he'll get from black to white, after being fed up of taking photos of him il a car :---)

genetic jackhammer

Good for Gary! He showed more restraint than me. Hell~not even I would hit a woman.......but I ain't got no problem smacking a biatch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments