Jackson Drug Aliases

7/2/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson used a slew of aliases to score prescription meds, and we know the two names that could unlock the key to gross abuse by Jackson and some prominent doctors.

We've learned Jackson frequently used the names Omar Arnold and Jack London to get powerful drugs, including Demerol. Jackson also used the name of one of his bodyguards, as well as the name of the office manager for one of his doctors.

The DEA, which is joining to assist the LAPD in its investigation of several doctors who prescribed drugs to Jackson, will be hunting down these names and others.

Sources tell us the prescription abuse was so egregious, one doctor would call the pharmacy and say Jackson was coming down to get Demerol. The pharmacy would then fill the prescription, leaving the patient's name blank.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

Patrick McDonald

Well, let us digress: The National Practitioner Data Bank Tracks 215,000 "Dangerous" or "Questionable" doctors. And we know there are 800,000 physicians, give or take, in the U.S. So what other profession, dare we ask, sports a 1:4 mental midget ratio? Pity. Arnie Klein, sycophant, isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Read America's Dumbest Doctors. Publication date: September 25. You'll laugh till you cry.

angel_67_7

I just wanted to say that it is a tragedy that Michael Jackson is gone. The life that he had growing up with his dad beating him and then the allegatons that he molested children when it was only people wanting his money. That was not right and I hope this bothers them for the rest of their lives. It is also sad that at times there were days he wouldn't talk to anyone but his kids. There was more going on in his mind and life that a lot of people evidently did not know about. His siblings should have been involved with him more and helped him through the drug problems. There is such a thing as pain management and maybe this would have helped him. I know he purposely didnn't kill himself because he loved to many people, especially his kids. He loved the world. He would have been a terrific man to have gotten to know. Like him I am a young kid at heart even though I am not real young. I am younger than Michael though. I miss him so very much even though I did not personally know him. I grew up with his songs. I just can't figure out why he couldnt find a woman to love him forever because if I could have been with him that's the way it would have been. I would have never left his side and maybe he would still be here today. It hurts so bad inside and I cry everday for him. When my day comes and I go to heaven then maybe I can meet him then. That's if God doesnt separate the famous from the nonfamous. Take care Michael Jackson, God Bless, and may you finally rest in peace. I Love You. Angel

pepper

What I don't understand is how Michael functioned if he did receive the mediceint Propenal every night? Wouldn't Michael be groggy upon waking up? Please someone explain what frame of mind Michael would be after receiving this medication.

Natalie

MJ was 50 YEARS OLD - can people STOP blaming everyone but HIM for his own death????????????? MOST kids his age had a horrible childhood - that was not an excuse for all the WEIRD things he did in life. He only dated WHITE women - WANTED TO BE WHITE - TOOK 3 WHITE KIDS from someone - had WAY TOO MANY PLASTIC SURGERIES to NOT LOOK BLACK....even the kids he MOLESTED were WHITE. If I were BLACK - I would NOT be defending him. People, wake up and smell the coffee. It's sad he died BUT he KNEW he was putting his life at rise by his BEHAVIOR. he BOUGHT PEOPLE so they would give him what HE WANTED! He thought he was IMNIPOTENT and that the world revolved around HIM! Thank God the dr. was BLACK or WHITES would be blamed for KILLING him....

T!na

you aint any better!! at least he did not sniff cocain 24/7 like lots of you media guys do!
ever wondered why he took all this stuff?? COZ YOU MADE HIM TO BACK IN 1993!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30