Michael Jackson -- Who Gets What

7/2/2009 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned who's getting what in Michael Jackson's trust. Here's how it breaks down.

Katherine Jackson will get 40% of the assets.
Michael's 3 kids will get another 40%.
And the remaining 20% goes to several children's charities. We're told the charities have not been designated yet and are not specified in the trust.

We've also learned the California Attorney General is filing legal papers right now in the probate case -- the docs relate to the charitable gifts. The A.G. regulates charities in California.

A lawyer for the A.G.'s office will be in court at the next hearing.

Vanesa

Vey good statement, love u Michael

miamigirl

OMG the man isn't even in his grave yet and yall are talking about who gets what. Disrespectful and uncool. Give it a rest, how about honoring him for awhile.

thinkaboutit

75. Number 75...

Either you're an incredible idiot, or you're a talented actor doing a great job of acting like one. Tell us, which is it?

Posted at 8:24PM on Jul 2nd 2009 by No.

LMFAO!

Jen

I think he left 40% to his mom because he wanted her to raise his kids if something happened to him. This way she'll be good financially when she is taking care of his kids. I'm sure this will would have been updated before it was final if things changed.
And I must add I am extremely sad about his sudden passing.

Nuts

Hey. Weres my share.WTF.I saw him on tv once.I SHOULD GET SOMETHING.ILL SUE THE BASTARDS.Is F Lee Baily still alive.

whatwouldudo

Do I believe MJ is a God? No. Do I believe MJ is a saint? No. However, I do believe that providing respect for the family of the deceased is important.

Heaven knows if my son passes away before I do, I sure don't want to hear about how he murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

Remember. "SAY NO TO DRUGS"

whatwouldudo

What happened to the 2nd autopsy?

Jana

18. Michael Jackson, to quote a lyric from one of your songs...I want you to know, “You are not alone.” Not anymore. I believe you are now, the angel in heaven you sought so hard to be here on earth. You were so misunderstood, vilified, and beat upon. There was so much mockery and hatred of you, for only one reason. You’re goodness; your luminosity into the beautiful heart you believed could be in every man. You had such generosity, and tried so hard to teach others, to look into the soul; and to not judge based on color, creed or class.
But darkness, doesn’t like beauty to shine. It detracts so much from what it is trying to do. Create dark humanless souls of us all. To replace the radiance that was born within all of us, by God. You spoke of nothing, but love and peace. Your light through your words, and music shone so bright. You’ve brought so much too so many, but only sought pure love for yourself. Your sensitivity brought ridicule. When all you wished most of all was to be embraced and understood. You had such a creative, gentle, kind spirit.
I think what personally stood out to me most of all; was your tender nature. Envy in other people mistook that for weakness, when in reality it is strength. The force of who you were was so strong. Many people wish to have that, but could never achieve it. So they became jealous and spiteful towards your achievements.
We are all afforded different opportunities in life. Instead of being envious, they should have rejoiced with you, in your success and in your life.

Posted at 6:56PM on Jul 2nd 2009 by MICHELLE

That was such a beautiful post and it is exactly how I feel aswell.

Michelle if you read this, please email me at ayloria@yahoo.se

R.I.P. K.O.P.

Michael donated much of his time and his $ to charitable causes and environmental causes.

me

You're jealous of white children, garyisawuss. We get it.

Seriously....

Look at all of you F-tards on here complaining about the MJ updates, yet HERE YOU ARE! WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT? I'm sure there's a nifty story about a 5 headed baboon fetus over on the National Enquirer site, so head on over there to do your reading and quit your damn bytching!!

gjodja

To everyone of you out there that doubt Michael get ready to eat your own words. Michael set his estate-up as a blind trust this means no one knows how much he really has. He did this to protect his children from people coming at them. I as a father is deeply sadden about how all of you out there treating his children. Leave them alone please!!!

Seriously....

TMZ reported that his net worth is 500 mill

wren

I hope that he left his kids LOTS of money for therapy, becasue they are probably so messed up already just from that crazy lifestyle. I am sure they will need therapy for years so they don't wind up like their creepy dad.

Please!

It's a good bet that Joe Jackson will start a "children's charity" within the next 48 hours.