REDIRECT

7/2/2009 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Julie

Extremely rare casket? Oh please, I am sure if you had the money and wanted to buy 10 of them it would not be a problem.

Kelly

I'm done with TMZ till they stop with the MJ overload. Move on people....

Amanda

lol well he wanted to go out in style. Kick ass Mike!

Casey

They should just send his body to a rendering plant like they do with road kill. This stinking child molester doesn't deserve a decent burial.

uNclear hysteria

it's beautiful. expensive...rare....but best of all....

"Room for one more,honey!"

chocokitty

Divadani:

Earnt is not a word.

Illiterate moron.

mjstans

FOR ALL YOU HATING TALKING ABOUT WASTE OF MONEY, MICHAEL GAVE MILLIONS TO CHARITIES!!! I AHE NO PROB WITH HIM LAYING TO REST IN $25000 CASKET!!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE, HE WORKED DAMN HARD FOR IT!!!

deita

With each step that gets closer to the day of burial, I become resigned to the fact that our beautiful Michael is really gone. I thank TMZ for helping thousands of us, who love Michael, get through a very difficult time. I never met Michael, but I was shocked at how much it has hurt me that he was murdered. I never expected him to be perfect. His love for others made up all the difference. If Michael could hear all of the ugly things that are being said about him by haters, I'm sure it would hurt him, but he would forgive them, and that is what all of us that loved Michael should do to. It would make him really happy.
Rest in peace, Michael. Jesus will be gathering the rest of us together soon!

LR3

It's his money, why should someone else dictate how it should be spent. All those socialist out there should be buried in a wooden casket. Let MJ have his peace and go out like a king. He earned it.

nikki

A lot of families spend a lot of money on caskets in which their loved ones will be buried in. Everybody has the right to spend whatever they want. I think that getting a good casket helps with the healing process. knowing their loved one will be comfortable and at rest.m ( a little weird yes, but who cares) MJ deserves the best casket there is, he has done a lot for this world. for children everywhere!!!!!

If your so worried about helping families in need, then why dont you step away from your computer and do something useful. donate some of your money sense you are so worried!!!!!!

moveover

WE ARE THE WORLD ... WE ARE THE PEOPLE ... For $25,000, that would have comforted and fed a lot of poor, starving children!

Laura

That is one pimptastic casket.

Akbar

bury him in the city dump where he belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey is a Jew

That's it, Only 25 Grand HA!

Akbar

Someone needs to post a real pic of this bald headed freak