REDIRECT

7/2/2009 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

riottgirl

Retails for $25k, but can be picked up through a discounter for less than $7k. Batesville is known for price gouging...

Poor Michael....its sad to see that he's going to be in a casket. He should just be cremated so the media circus stops. Scatter his ashes somewhere beautiful.

Mark Sanford SC

Only $25,000!!!???!!! you have to be kidding me... An estate worth 1 billion $ and you put him in a $25,000 BOX??? Shame on you.. I'm going to hike now... Joe- GETS NOTHING!!!!

Akbar

lmao wanda

whatwouldudo

Damn who is letting Joe make the funeral arrangements? Wonder if Joe will show up in a matching outfit?

Akbar

M J 4 ever is an IDIOT lol

just me

#19 if you think it's "kinda flashy" then u obviously don't know much about MJ lmao.This is right up his style and I'm sure he would have loved it. He was a flashy person, the way he lived life, dressed, performed.. it was all beyond what anyone else has done. No performer out there gives it all the way MJ did.

...... As for all of the rest of you who think it cost to much... what the F do you all spend your money on? Do you go out and spend every spare penny you have feeding/clothing/housing people??? I doubt it. MJ gave his time and countless money to charities and needy children around the world. WTF do you all do to help people? When you all die are you gonna leave any of your money to charities? I highly doubt it. Grow the F up people and let this man rest in peace........

Akbar

M J 4 ever do u like little boys too ?????

Roro

Are they going to put a wooden stake through his heart to make sure he stays there?

Maddy

If MJ didn't leave instructions on where he wanted to be buried what makes you think he had anything to do with picking the casket? People are acting like he had something to do with it. Even if he did pick it, so what. You're not the one that has to be in it.

erin

Michael may YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

mjstans

@CHEWINK... NO!!! I LIKE GROWN ASS MEN!!! SO I SEE YOU LIKE LITTLE BOYS, WHY WOULD U ASK ME IF I LIKE THEM TOO?

janice

I don't understand the idiots that come on tmz, look at the comments and then write crap about tmz and the comments that people make.. How about not bothering to visit the website??

Canadian_gal42

I agree this is going way over the line, who picked this out first, his father greedy bastard. The more I watch and read on MJ I loose alittle respect for him and his family. We are all going to see in time that MJ is not as innocent as we thought he should/ or was. Lets talk needle marks in his arms, his constant demands for drugs that only PROFESSIONALS should be able obtain. Can we say Drug Addict. And those that are taking thier own lives because of his death need to get a grip. If they only knew what a tradgedy he was. So sad all the way around. Yes 25,000$ is alot of money that could have fed these so called Orphanages he went to visit.

SharonH

AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE MICHAEL JACKSON ARE SPENDING THEIR TIME READING ALL THE TMZ STORIES AND THEN USING THEIR TIME TO POST NASTY AND RUDE MESSAGES ABOUT SOMEONE THEY NEVER KNEW. THOSE WHO ARE POSTING THESE NASTY THINGS SHOULD COME DOWN FROM THEIR HIGH HORSE AND REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER. YOUR SINS MAY NOT BE HIS SINS, BUT WE ALL HAVE SINS, WE ALL HAVE DONE WRONG. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, WHY TAKE THE TIME TO TRY TO BRING DOWN OTHERS WHO DID? NAME ONE PERFECT ENTERTAINER WHO DIDN'T HAVE ISSUES. PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE AND ONLY WANT TO LOOK AT ONE SIDE OF THINGS. ALL OF THE REFERENCES TO LITTLE BOYS SHOWS HOW SICK AND TWISTED YOUR MINDS ARE TO COME UP WITH SUCH THINGS...LET IT REST...NOTHING WAS PROVEN SO UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY SAW IT HAPPEN, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT REALLY DID? IF YOU DON'T LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON, WHY ARE YOU GIVING HIM YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION?

DONNA

Honestly, I thought they would spend more money then that on his casket. I still remember the story that he was going to freeze his body like Disney to bring him back at a later time. I feel so bad, Michael had so much more to do here on earth. He could of given us more concerts, entertainment, raise his children, etc. Sometimes I get mad and say Michael why did you do this? But then I get more angry that people sat back and watched him destroy himself. I just hope people don't judge him and just remember what a great entertainer he was. He gave so much to us over the years lets give him that back by not passing judgement with all the news out there about him. I truely believe he was a good person inside. He was just someone who needed the right people around him to help him out of the darkness he was in. He's with god now but I am sure his spirits still here with us too.