Ryan O'Neal -- 'It's Hard to Believe'

7/2/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day after Farrah Fawcett's funeral, a somber Ryan O'Neal was out in Malibu.

Ryan O'Neal: Click to watch
Ryan said it was "fantastic" to have son Redmond out of jail for the service, but when we asked him how he was feeling, Ryan only said "I don't know yet. It's hard to believe."

ilovetheshowmadmen

I pray for Redmond and that he achieves sobriety. How sad that he was let out of jail to attend him mom's funeral.. then back to jail.. Redmond, here is your chance to seize the moment and heal.... for your Mom...

1906 days ago

sexykat

He is a damn shame...he pretended to care and love Farrah only because he knew she was sick and was gonna die...he only wanted to marry her at the last minute so that when she died, he could get her money and go blow it on drugs and women...karma is a bitch and it will come to him in the form of the cancer he had, only this time, he will die and go straight to hell!

1906 days ago

who gives a shit

Hey TMZ, who was the woman getting into the car???????????????

1906 days ago

dee

Actually, Ryan's son with Leigh Taylor Young turned out pretty well. She kept a good eye on him.

1906 days ago

dee

I thought he didn't look safe to drive also. However, my thought was that he was physically and emotionally exhausted.

1906 days ago

divine mrs L

hey, rootbeer are you an idiot.on the very same day miss fawcett died, so did peepee chacer,and she was completlt shut out,, very unfair in my opinion. how can you honestly say there is nothing about him? ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST STUPID??

1905 days ago

Butterfly

Farrah conducted herself with grace and dignity until the day she died. Her family and loved ones must be very proud of her, just as those of us , on the outside, are.

1905 days ago

austinreader

After seeing him making out with someone mere hours after Farrah's funeral, I don't believe anything he says/does is sincere. I am just so thankful Farrah didn't marry him, and pray that someone other than Ryan O'Neal gets control over her estate. I fear, with Redmond's issues, it's going to end up with Ryan anyway.

As for Griffin's ban at the funeral? Ryan O'Neal is the "adult". He needed to man up, and allow his son to mourn someone who had once been close to Griffin. That was a chicken sh!t thing to do.

Parking in a handicap spot? Even more proof he's a loser.

1905 days ago

Darla Creech

Why is he parking in a handicapped spot?

1903 days ago

Beautiful Angel

It pains me deeply to know Farrah is gone. She wanted so bad to live and not die of that disease. That woman is a total inspiration.
I am so glad I got to know her over the years even for just a little bit. Beautiful on the inside and out. A truly lovely woman who never took her career or herself too seriously. I think she is gonna be very well taken care of now. I love you Farrah forever.

1902 days ago

WJJWalker

TMZ did you know or did you chose to ignore the fact that Farrah Fawcett developed Anal Cancer from a veneral disease she contracted from having Anal sex.

1900 days ago

Gigi

RYAN IS STILL TRYING TO CASH IN ON FARRAH. SHE DIDN'T MARRY HIM B/C OF HIS HOT TEMEPER AND SHE WAS PISSED B/C EVERYTIME SHE PUT REDMOND IN A REHAB, HE WAS THE ONE THAT GOT HIM OUT! SHE'D HAVE NEBVER MARRIED HIM. EVEN IN THE END AND HE KNEW IT!
AS FOR HER SMILING AT HIM IN THE END THATS NOTHING BUT BS, SHE WAS IN A COMA....HE IS SO MUCH FOR REDMOND AND YET HE HASN'T BEEN TO JAIL TO SEE HIS SON!!!!! AS FOR HIS NOT LETTING GRIFFIN IN TO THE FUNERAL, I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DISGRACE IN FARRAH'S HONOR, SHE WAS NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON AND WOULD HAVE WANTED HIM THERE,GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW HE HOLDS A GUDGE.
I NEED TO REMIND PEOPLE THAT HE SAID "GRIFFIN IS A BAD MAN",WHAT HE SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN IS GRIFFIN WAS WATCHING OVER REDMOND, DURING FARRAH'S BIRTHDAY AT HER PLACE TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T GO OUT AND GET MORE DRUGS AND IT WAS AT RYAN'S PLACE HE WAS DOING IT NOT WHERE THE PARTY FOR FARRAH WAS AT. WHEN HE CAME HOME AND SAW REDMOND TIED UP HE WENT CRAZY,IN REALITY GRIFFIN HAD DONE WHAT HIS FATHER ASKED HIM TO DO, MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T GET OUT. GRIFFIN AND HIS THEN G/F WHOM HE LATER MARRIED I BELIEVE WHO WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME, DID WHAT RYAN EXPECTED OF THEM. IT IS RYAN WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HE HAS KNOCKED OUT GRIFFIN'S 2 FRONT TEETH,PEOPLE FORGET THIS OVER WEIGHT ASS WAS ONCE A FIGHTER. I WAS SHOCKED HE EVEN LET TATUM IN. FARRAH CARED FOR BOTH TOSE KIDS AND I BELIEVE RYAN'S TEMPER IS WHAT WAS THE DEMISE OF THE RELATIONSHIP. HE SHOULD BE TOTALLY ASHAMED OF HIMSELF FOR STOPPING HIS SON FROM COMING IN,MY GOD IT WAS FARRAH'S FUNERAL, IT SURLY WAS NOT SOMETHING SHE'D HAVE EVER WANTED. FOR HER IT WOULD BE A TIME TO HEAL, NOT CONTINUE TO BE YOUR ROTTEN SELF RYAN. I ONCE ADMIRED YOU BUT I CAN WELL SEE WHY LEIGH TAYLOR-YOUNG TOOK YOUR SON PATRICK AND RAISED HIM AWAY FROM YOU AND WHY FARRAH TRIED TO DO THE SAME THING.
YOU DISGUST ME RYAN!!!